Biggest Steroid Supplier in the World   Biggest Steroid Supplier in the World

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   Cheap Pure Supplements

Go Back   ABoard Anabolic Steroids Discussion Forum Discuss Bodybuilding Steroids Online. > Steroid Discussion > Anabolic/ Androgenic Steriods
Register FAQ Contests! Mark Forums Read

Old 06-16-2012, 10:39 AM   #1
rippedmass23
Sargent Major

rippedmass23 is on a distinguished road
Default how long for tren ace to kick in?

Hey Ive never used tren before and I just started pinning 100mg tren Ace eod with 500mg test E weekly and 100mg mast eod....Ive pinned the tren 4 times...my buddy who cycles on and off of tren ace year round tells me I should feel it right away...

Im not noticing anything different from the first 4 weeks of test and mast so I dont know whats up. Is this something that takes 3 weeks to get the feeling everyone says you get when you take tren? Or should I up the dose....

Dudcki I know you're the tren expert so Im hoping you see this thread..."
rippedmass23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 10:56 AM   #2
dudcki27
Banned

dudcki27 has a spectacular aura aboutdudcki27 has a spectacular aura aboutdudcki27 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippedmass23 View Post
Hey Ive never used tren before and I just started pinning 100mg tren Ace eod with 500mg test E weekly and 100mg mast eod....Ive pinned the tren 4 times...my buddy who cycles on and off of tren ace year round tells me I should feel it right away...

Im not noticing anything different from the first 4 weeks of test and mast so I dont know whats up. Is this something that takes 3 weeks to get the feeling everyone says you get when you take tren? Or should I up the dose....

Well your buddy is off a bit. I do ace with ed injections and I start to feel it after about 12-14 days. So give it another 4-5 injections and you'll be feeling it. Enjoy
dudcki27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 01:05 PM   #3
GastrocGuy
Captain

GastrocGuy will become famous soon enough

@rippedmass23, took me 3wks, 100mg eod tren ace and 100mg eod test prop to really see or feel anything. Lol, nothing "tren"-like at least, or sides. To me, it seems like a pretty low amount. I'd think you'd feel more off the test e --I never ran test/tren at a 5:1:1 ratio.
GastrocGuy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 01:56 PM   #4
richiec

richiec is on a distinguished road

I'm currently running tren a @ 50mg eod and test at 250 a week. I've noticed a little strength increase and have only been on for a week. It may be a placebo effect, or the fact I slightly increased my carbs on workout days. Thinking about bumping to 75mg eod soon. Seems like I feel fuller and getting leaner, but like I said earlier, maybe just wanting to see/feel this lol
Old 06-16-2012, 04:47 PM   #5
rippedmass23
Sargent Major

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudcki27 View Post
Well your buddy is off a bit. I do ace with ed injections and I start to feel it after about 12-14 days. So give it another 4-5 injections and you'll be feeling it. Enjoy
Thanks man I was hoping and expecting to get that response...Im gonna bump it up to 150mg eod in a couple weeks and want to add tbol for the last 4 to 6 weeks but might save it for a later cycle...

Thanks for the responses everyone...Im deff feeling the test e and mast right cant f*ckin wait for the tren to take effect.
Old 06-17-2012, 07:22 AM   #6
ufc13
Sargent Major

ufc13 is on a distinguished road

Has always taken me about 2 weeks to feel tren ace
ufc13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 03:14 PM   #7
The BB Monad
General

The BB Monad has a spectacular aura aboutThe BB Monad has a spectacular aura about

I am now on Tren A, Test P, Mast & Primo... After 4 days of the 1st injection I began to feel hot and sweaty and have been so since. I have lost 3kg in 2 weeks but maintained weight... Strength is also up a lot!

The BB Monad:
Height: 5ft 11" 3/4
Weight: around 253 lbs
%Bf: about 15%
The BB Monad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 08:17 PM   #8
johnjuanb1
Second Lieutenant

johnjuanb1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

You should get night sweats and trensomnia within 3 days. It should make you cough hard upon injection. You core body temperature should be higher. There is a lot of fake tren out there.
Old 06-19-2012, 07:45 AM   #9
Alin
ashop Staff

Alin has much to be proud ofAlin has much to be proud ofAlin has much to be proud ofAlin has much to be proud ofAlin has much to be proud ofAlin has much to be proud ofAlin has much to be proud ofAlin has much to be proud ofAlin has much to be proud of
Lightbulb

Quote:

TREN ACE is a fast acting ester but to really notice,,,feel and see the results,,,give it 10-14 days.
Alin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 01:26 PM   #10
rippedmass23
Sargent Major

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alin View Post
TREN ACE is a fast acting ester but to really notice,,,feel and see the results,,,give it 10-14 days.
Haha Today is day 18 and Im deff feelin it now. Ive been heating up and sweating hard when I train but I figured it was due to the cheap pricks at the gym not turning the AC on...

But right from the second I started warming up today I Knew I was on another level...