Biggest Steroid Supplier in the World   Biggest Steroid Supplier in the World

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   Cheap Pure Supplements

Go Back   ABoard Anabolic Steroids Discussion Forum Discuss Bodybuilding Steroids Online. > Steroid Discussion > Newbie Forum
Register FAQ Contests! Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-2011, 05:33 PM   #1
hnicoll

hnicoll is on a distinguished road
Default Stanolone (DHt) Transdermal Homebrew

Trying to come up with a solution for creating or getting a stronger DHt cream than Andractim. I've been searching around online, reading, and skirting lots of other priorities for days. I found someone on a forum who was able to make their own and used Stanolone base with phlojel. It was working well for him. So I'm looking for expertise in this area and if you wish to you can read my little story below about why.

I'm new to this forum. I do have somewhat of an understanding/knowledge base in regard to AAS.

During the past 8 years I have cycled periodically and trained with and picked the brains of competitive bodybuilders. However, I am not huge, ripped, or obviously juiced. I attribute this to difficulty with consistency (lack of $, jail time, life problems) and energy balance (I'm a Trainer and Group Instructor and may perform several hi-energy classes during the week, as well as 2 years of recreational MMA training 2-3 days/week thrown in there).

In the past, gyno wasn't much of a problem. I'd address gyno during PCT. Later on it began to develop, so I started using an AI protocol during cycle as well. During the first 4 months this year I cycled a number of AAS in stages from bulkers to cutters and included an AI and PCT after which I followed with a letro-only dosing plan in an attempt to get rid of the little gyno I already had. It didn't seem to work and afterward, although I tapered off, estrogen rebounded and gyno got worse.

So now, I have been using a liquid letro and liquid Nolvi protocol for a month. The lumps are completely gone. No tenderness or pain whatsoever. And several times during the day my nipples tighten up like I don't even have a problem. But, there is still a little puffiness that fluctuates and is present most of the time. And for this I would like to start applying a DHt transdermal cream.

Sure, there's Andractim. It's only 2.5% DHt however. I will say that DHt cream has other uses than just for Gyno that I would be interested in also, and I am trying to locate Stanolone Powder to make my own cream at 10% DHt or discover somewhere to order a 10% cream that's already made. My Gyno is almost completely gone, and I believe this would be the best way to seal the deal.

Here's my stats:
Age 26
5'9''
12% BF
My physique is proportioned, mildly lean, I'm happy - just would like more strength/mass and less fat.
hnicoll is offline   Reply With Quote