Biggest Steroid Supplier in the World   Biggest Steroid Supplier in the World

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

Go Back   ABoard “ Anabolic Steroids Discussion Forum “ Discuss Bodybuilding Steroids Online. > Steroid Discussion > Anabolic/ Androgenic Steriods
Register FAQ Contests! Mark Forums Read

Old 05-23-2006, 05:02 AM   #1
twinturboman

twinturboman is infamous around these parts
Default Clen/T3 Dossage for women

I been doing lots of reading and this is my gf first time on a Clen/T3 stack and I wanted to get anyone’s opinion before she starts tomorrow on how I have it spread out for her.

Clen:
20/20/40/40/60/60/80/80/60/60/40/40/20/20 (2 wks -then off for 2 wks)
T3
25/25/50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50 (2 wks - then off for 2 wks)

She is currently eating right and 45min cardio 6x week.

Does this look good in the dosages for her?

Thx,
TT
twinturboman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 05:18 AM   #2
jstforme
Lieutenant Colonel

jstforme is on a distinguished road

looks like youve been reading a lot on the internet, nothing wrong with that but it doesnt always tell the best cycles.... your clen is strait with the 2 weeks on 2 off, but i would go as high as i could go (i guess for women its around 80) and keep it there for the whole cycle, when you come back on your next two weeks start at what you left off at (80) and keep it there for the full 2 weeks. the cytomel is best used for 6 weeks strait, i would do something like 12.5 for 3 days, then 25 for 3 days then 37.5 for a few days then 50 and keep it there for the majority of the cycle then taper back down in the same fashon to 12.5mcgs, it is especially important to taper down on cytomel
jstforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 07:02 AM   #3
twinturboman

Default I'm listening - so more like this

Ok so more like this then:

Clen
20/20/40/40/60/60/80/80/80/80/80/80/80/80 (14 days) then 2 wk off then back on.

T3 (42days - weeks)
12.5/12.5/12.5/25/25/25/37.5/37.5/37.5/50(for 24 days)/37.5/37.5/37.5/25/25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5

-Thanks for showing me the light

-TT
Old 05-23-2006, 07:54 AM   #4
CountVascular
Brigadier General

CountVascular is on a distinguished road

Jstforme, how much would you increase it for a guy, and is t3 a purdy dangerous kinda thang?? It is starting to give me the heebie jeebies and I havent even received my order yet!!!LOL.
As you say, there is just TOO much info, and it boggles the mind...best to learn from those who do it...Thanks
CountVascular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 08:04 AM   #5
jstforme
Lieutenant Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyguyj1
Jstforme, how much would you increase it for a guy, and is t3 a purdy dangerous kinda thang?? It is starting to give me the heebie jeebies and I havent even received my order yet!!!LOL.
As you say, there is just TOO much info, and it boggles the mind...best to learn from those who do it...Thanks
for a guy..who should be on some type of AAS to help maintain muscle i would do something like 25,50,75,100 and keep it there for most of the 6 week cycle but when coming down go to 75 for about 4 days,50 for 4 days, 25 for 4 days and 12.5 for 4 or 5 days...as you can see the crucial part is coming down...at the end of my first week i was already at max dosage. you can go to 125mcgs but only if necessary
Old 05-23-2006, 08:21 AM   #6
CountVascular
Brigadier General

Thanks ace
Old 05-23-2006, 08:25 AM   #7
CountVascular
Brigadier General

Ok will run my clen for a two week on, two week off cycle, and the t3 as per your suggestion for 6 weeks...Besides the noticble increase in temp, and speedy kinda effect of the Clen, are there any sides to the t3 that lurk behind doors, waitng to pounce on my ass. With the cycle, I am running anavar, for 8 weeks and will add winny for the last six weeks. PCT for 4 weeks there after.......and I hear ya on the reduction to come off....Do you suggest the same reduction on daily amount for the Clen at the end of the cycle, and would you continue with the clen/t3 during PCT, bearing in mind the aas will be gone?

Sound like a safe bet?

As them frenchies say, mercy booooocooop

Last edited by CountVascular; 05-23-2006 at 08:28 AM.
Old 05-23-2006, 08:37 AM   #8
jstforme
Lieutenant Colonel

no sides on t3 that ive ever noticed. you really dont need a pct for that cycle but you can still do it. i think that is a good safe cycle though, sure to burn some fat (with the cytomel and clenbuterol) come back if you have any more questions..ohhh i almost forgot, most important thing on the cytomel is divide up the doses. i went up to 125mcgs, at that time i was taking one 25mcg tab every 2 hours for 10 hours of the day. each pill is 50mcgs, so cut them in half so you have 25mcg tabs and when your doing your 12.5s just bite them in half. clenbuterol can be taken all together or spread out, i just spread them out with my t3 doses. best thing to use for all of these pills is one of those weekly pill box things. and keep track of what week your on so you dont accidently run out without tapering down. just remember if your going to be gone or at work dont forget to bring your t3, its okay if your a little bit off on your timing but make sure you are getting all of your doses in and not skipping around.
Old 05-23-2006, 08:55 AM   #9
CountVascular
Brigadier General

Thanks for the help, you are a star. It is my first time, and have opted for the ag liquid t3 and clen...any experiences????

And this cycle is to lose as much fat as possible...then I is gonna be buggin all for advice on a medium bulking cycle
Old 05-23-2006, 09:31 AM   #10
twinturboman

Default Taking T3 and Clen at same time?

Last question before lift off - is it ok to take t3 and clen at the same time in the morning or should it be taken at separate times?

Thx -

TT