Biggest Steroid Supplier in the World   Biggest Steroid Supplier in the World

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   Cheap Pure Supplements

Go Back   ABoard “ Anabolic Steroids Discussion Forum “ Discuss Bodybuilding Steroids Online. > Steroid Discussion > Anabolic/ Androgenic Steriods
Register FAQ Contests! Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2008, 02:42 PM   #1
PHREEK
Sargent

PHREEK is on a distinguished road
Default ANAVAR and CREATINE...

I have never done this combination. Can some one suggest a dosing schedule for me? I will be taking 50mg of Anavar daily, when should the creatine be taken and how much.

5"6 down to 204 today pretty lean....

Thanks!
PHREEK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 04:11 PM   #2
VTliftVT
Major

VTliftVT will become famous soon enough

for creatine: 5gram pre workout and 5gram pwo (on training days obviously)

non-training days is 5grams either in the morning (prefer since with carbs) or at night

6'1''/246/15%

If I help you feel free to rep me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola26 View Post
"bmoney7" that must be his age.

anyway the trapazoid in the area between your vagina and asshole. inject there.
WARNING: Any information given on aboard.in by the fictitious character "VTliftVT”, is intended for entertainment purposes only. Any use of advice or information for any purpose is done at your own risk.
VTliftVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 04:47 PM   #3
PHREEK
Sargent

VTliftVT, thanks for the reply. I am still off center on the use of the Anavar with the creatine. Are they (anavar/creatine) taken together? Since I am taking 50mg of anavar should I take 5 grams of creatine with 25mg of anavar and then with the next 5 grams of creatine take the other 25mg of Anavar?

Thanks!
Old 07-30-2008, 05:00 PM   #4
wistrongman
Second Lieutenant

wistrongman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHREEK View Post
VTliftVT, thanks for the reply. I am still off center on the use of the Anavar with the creatine. Are they (anavar/creatine) taken together? Since I am taking 50mg of anavar should I take 5 grams of creatine with 25mg of anavar and then with the next 5 grams of creatine take the other 25mg of Anavar?

Thanks!
They don't need to be taken at the same time. But, if you've never taken var, you could get away with 30-40mg ed at your bwt. I'm 5'9" 221lbs 10%bf, and 40mg ed is enough for me. The timing of your dose is more based on your goals. if you're a BBer, you may want to take 1/2 your daily dose about 1 hour pre-workout, and the other 1/2 about 12 hrs apart, due to the half life.

Because I use it purely for strength, speed, etc... to be a better strongman, I just take 40mg 1 hr pre-workout, and that's it for the day. I got incredible results by stacking this with test prop and tren ace.
Old 07-30-2008, 05:16 PM   #5
SHORTSTOP
Lieutenant Colonel

SHORTSTOP will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I have never done this combination. Can some one suggest a dosing schedule for me? I will be taking 50mg of Anavar daily, when should the creatine be taken and how much.

Thanks!
i like creatine in the morning and 30min. to an hour b4 working out. also i split my orals up too. morning and afternoon. i workout in the afternoon so a couple hours b4 a workout
Old 07-31-2008, 06:15 AM   #6
PHREEK
Sargent

Thanks everyone!!!
Old 08-01-2008, 11:19 AM   #7
Alin
ashop Staff

Alin has much to be proud ofAlin has much to be proud ofAlin has much to be proud ofAlin has much to be proud ofAlin has much to be proud ofAlin has much to be proud ofAlin has much to be proud ofAlin has much to be proud ofAlin has much to be proud of

Quote:

Thanks!
5-10grams of creatine mono daily or try CEE
Alin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 02:50 PM   #8
rhinofight
First Lieutenant

rhinofight is on a distinguished road

Yeah, taking alin's var and CEE right now and I can see i'm leaner and more vascular, but I injected my virgin quad (always only did glutes) with 3cc's of npp/prop and I haven't been able to walk for a week. The edema, redness and pain has just subsided and dispersed enough that I can now do a bodyweight squat to parallel. So, I haven't been able to give it a good test in the gym. I know my strength is gonna fly up though. 20mg var at 8am, CEE with breakfast, then 20mg var and CEE at 8pm before workout.
rhinofight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 07:19 AM   #9
TopGun1051
Major

TopGun1051 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Thanks!
Do you have the Var on hand? Have you started taking it yet?

TIME OFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Perfekt View Post
This may be a seriously dumb question but is it possible while on tren to sweat and transfer toxins to a 3 month old?
TopGun1051 is offline   Reply With Quote