Biggest Steroid Supplier in the World   Biggest Steroid Supplier in the World

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   Cheap Pure Supplements

Go Back   ABoard Anabolic Steroids Discussion Forum Discuss Bodybuilding Steroids Online. > Steroid Discussion > Balkan Pharma Products
Register FAQ Contests! Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2008, 11:07 AM   #11
thesasarasa
Sargent Major

thesasarasa is on a distinguished road

i beleive they said 40mcg on my packaging

24 yrs old
5'11
212 lbs.
13% bf gonna do some extra cardio to keep in check
lifting off and on since i was 18 yrs. old

starting second cycle soon

wk1-20 test e 500mg
wk1-18 eq 400mg
wk1-5 bluehearts 40mg ed
followed by proper pct
thesasarasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 04:54 PM   #12
yassir1
Corporal

yassir1 is on a distinguished road

the 20's and 40's are both white. and they work great. not sure why yours are colored that way way.
Old 05-09-2008, 07:33 PM   #13
Houston7467
Sargent Major

Houston7467 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gear954 View Post
Ok, so I was super excited when I got my clen in the mail yesterday. popped it open and they were little square bluish purpleish tabs with 20 on one side an B|P on the other side.

I immediately wanted to test them so i took 2 pills.. 30 minutes.. 1 hour.. I feel nothing?

So then I take 2 more pills about an hour and a half later and wait.. still nothing??

Has anyone got the same purple clen tabs that have good or bad experiences with them please share? I hear that clen doesn't always work for some people or maybe I just got a bunk batch..
I have the same purple clen tabs. I have been on them for a week and ahalf now and I can realy feel them. I could barely tolerate them at first cause it gave me headaches. I found that I was not drinking enough water. Once I increased my water intake I was fine. I have also notice some fat loss and I am more vascular.
Houston7467 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 11:47 AM   #14
joe4fsu
Lieutenant Colonel

joe4fsu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Ok, so I was super excited when I got my clen in the mail yesterday. popped it open and they were little square bluish purpleish tabs with 20 on one side an B|P on the other side.

I immediately wanted to test them so i took 2 pills.. 30 minutes.. 1 hour.. I feel nothing?

So then I take 2 more pills about an hour and a half later and wait.. still nothing??

Has anyone got the same purple clen tabs that have good or bad experiences with them please share? I hear that clen doesn't always work for some people or maybe I just got a bunk batch..
YES! I got them (the same colors) and I did not feel the effect I had when I took ephedra (gitters, shaking, dry mouth, etc.) and that is what others told me it should feel like taking Clen. HOWEVER, I did get good results as for leaning out. It should be noted that I did not do a cycle before.. I just wanted to get a feel for it... I recently posted a thread under Anabolics about Clen's effectiveness on different people... No replies yet...
Any information offered by "joe4fsu" herein is soley for entertainment purposes, you should seek the advise of a professional for information pertaining to your health and other independent decisions you might consider with information obtained on aboard.in
joe4fsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 01:38 PM   #15
windowoody

windowoody is on a distinguished road

My clen r exactly the same and I had a hard time gettin my tolerance up . Every bit as good as any other brand I,ve had including spiropent and nihfi . I should say I mean the blue pills
windowoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 04:24 PM   #16
cody3390
Sargent

cody3390 is on a distinguished road

i had the 20 purple ones, and i couldnt tolerate them so i gave them away after a week of using.. they were legit to me, i just couldnt handle it. couldnt even push the buttons on my fax machine at work
cody3390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 02:27 PM   #17
sharger

sharger is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Hi I have got the exact same pills..... Like you I tried 1 to test tollerence... nothing.... popped another 2 still nothing!

The next day I took 4 on an empty stomach first thing in the morning and guess what..... nothing!!

Whats the deal here anyone else getting issues?
sharger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 03:51 PM   #18
Mr_Bishop
Second Lieutenant

Mr_Bishop is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharger View Post
Hi I have got the exact same pills..... Like you I tried 1 to test tollerence... nothing.... popped another 2 still nothing!

The next day I took 4 on an empty stomach first thing in the morning and guess what..... nothing!!

Whats the deal here anyone else getting issues?
I don't know what the deal is with your clen but to take that many pills could be a big mistake....especially if you just have a few bad pills in the bunch.
Mr_Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 04:08 PM   #19
sliva32
First Lieutenant

sliva32 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Bishop View Post
I don't know what the deal is with your clen but to take that many pills could be a big mistake....especially if you just have a few bad pills in the bunch.
BIG BUMP!!! I have the bp clen, 40mcg's but they are white and square. And they are helping me lean out very nicely.
Old 11-25-2008, 07:28 AM   #20
rackaholic21
Sargent

rackaholic21 is on a distinguished road

same deal i just ordered some of the clen 20mcg BP and they are purple/blue and i did a test and it had no effect on me no shaking no nothing ive took clen before and they were white and i definitely could tell they were working, i had bad shakes and my heart would always pound and they were also 20's so i dont know what the deal is with these purple/blue ones
last i checked it was ten not sure now could be lower
rackaholic21 is offline   Reply With Quote