Biggest Steroid Supplier in the World   Biggest Steroid Supplier in the World

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   Cheap Pure Supplements

Go Back   ABoard Anabolic Steroids Discussion Forum Discuss Bodybuilding Steroids Online. > Steroid Discussion > Anabolic/ Androgenic Steriods
Register FAQ Contests! Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Would you be interested if Alin could somehow supply Melanotan 2?
Yes 65 89.04%
No 8 10.96%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-22-2007, 06:15 PM   #1
High9
Second Lieutenant

High9 is on a distinguished road
Default ALIN MELANOTAN2 HEEEELP!!!!

Okay,

I am addicted to having a tan. Having a tan cures my acne, my mild psoriasis and does wonders for my immune system, I haven't been sick in 1.5 years - no more winter flus/cold. I am a medical student (top of my class) and am aware that this is a dangerous obsession. I used the beach in summer and tanning beds in winter to get my deep tan.

About 2 years ago I started using a drug called Melanotan II.
<---Good documentary
This is a documentary from my country (New Zealand) shown a few days ago. Skin cancer is a big issue in my country as there is a big hole in the ozone layer above us, which explains how tanned you can get in New Zealand and Australia even though not in the tropics.

Anyway this drug worked wonders for me. It gives you a natural tan in the way steriods increase protein synthesis. UV rays hit your skin, damage is caused and a hormone is released to stimulate adaption and protection in the form of pigment, melanin. You can inject long acting formulas of this hormone. However like steroids, you still need to work out, similarly with melanotan you need to get a small amount of UV exposure.

Thus melanotanII has my reduced my 5minute tanning sessions from 3 times a week to once a fortnight, and for a health conscious person like me that is how something "works wonders". Side effects for me merely included a slight nausea for about a week when I first started 2 years ago.

Melanotan is currently in Phase III trials in Australia with 10,000 people under the drug name Clinuvel. For those not familiar with medical research, Phase III is the final stage in the drug development pipeline, testing drug efficacy, potency, minor side effects etc in a large population. Phase II is when you test for safety in humans. This drug was developed in the 1980s and the Phase II trials took a long time as it had to be proven this hormone stimulation didn't increase Melanoma and other skin cancers, which was indeed proven.

ANYWAYS, my supplier over 2 years was Melancorp in USA who have been operating 3 years with a pseudo-underground operation of sorts. Just this month the FDA have finally got fed up with the large scale of the operation and have told them to stop for the protection of US citizens.

http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/NEWS/2007/NEW01694.html
http://www.melanoplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=997

It is likely Melancorp will open up again, they had been marketing it freely which was a dealth trap, however after a bit of negotiation with the FDA they may be able to supply again if they provide a whole lot of disclaimers and make sure its used for "research only", which is a common loop hole used by many anciliary suppliers.

Melanocorp got this melanotanII peptide synthesised in China, despite previous claims that it was USA synthesised, the FDA has confirmed that it was Chinese sourced.
This FDA explosion has only just occured and could take some while (maybe years) to sort out, by that time Clinuvel will be on the market and will be super expensive and will be paying the USA FDA big money to destroy underground generic copies.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALIN IS THERE ANY CHANCE YOU CAN LOOK INTO SUPPLYING THIS PEPTIDE? (from any reputable china contacts you may have).

(in my case its not urgent, I still have a 3-4 month supply on maintenance dose, but it would be great for me to have another trusted supplier, the people at Melanocorp had a customer service (and support forum) equal to yours, they were such wonderful people.

KEEP ME UPDATED

Last edited by High9; 09-22-2007 at 09:31 PM.
High9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 06:42 PM   #2
danneh
Second Lieutenant

danneh is on a distinguished road

if alin started supplying this product ive researched for about a month, i would definately buy it!
danneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 07:30 PM   #3
High9
Second Lieutenant

It's cheap as chips as well, I contacted a Chinese peptide synthesis firm "Biopna" for a quote:

peptide@biopna.com
"Thanks for your reply. For 1g of MT-II powder with 10mg/vial packing, the price will be $18/vial, the total amount will be 100vials."

The thing is an individual would never need 1g. The most anyone would use in 12 months would be 100mg, I average about 80mg. But yea, if alin was able to bulk buy in terms of grams, thats the sort of price range people would be looking at. ~US$180 per 12 months.

When cinuvel comes out it will be many thousands of dollars and reseved only really for celebrities and the cosmetic medicine industry.

I'm not thinking of buying from Biopna, I neither know nor trust them, but the point is that it is easy for these generic peptide synthesis facilities to produce MTII, AND I TRUST ALIN FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE/SHIPPING
Old 09-22-2007, 08:17 PM   #4
ranger235
Banned

ranger235 is on a distinguished road

Hey bud I'm currently keeping an updated progress report of my first Melanotan II cycle here - http://aboard.in/showthread.php?t=5913&page=3 now about 15mg in and I agree totally with yer take on this stuff - the sides have gotten a lot better and I already have a better tan than I typically do in the summer with just one fakin bake session. Highly recommend it to anyone interested and HELL YES I'd buy from Alin if he carried it!
ranger235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 09:12 PM   #5
High9
Second Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger235 View Post
Hey bud I'm currently keeping an updated progress report of my first Melanotan II cycle here - http://aboard.in/showthread.php?t=5913&page=3 now about 15mg in and I agree totally with yer take on this stuff - the sides have gotten a lot better and I already have a better tan than I typically do in the summer with just one fakin bake session. Highly recommend it to anyone interested and HELL YES I'd buy from Alin if he carried it!
Yay, I'm not alone here

The stuff is not for everybody, like AAS it needs a lot of research. For newbies out there it is not a miracle tan, you still need UV exposure or it won't work (common misconception about MTII). So if you haven't really wanted/needed a tan you're safer just staying away from the whole issue (like AAS).

The people I'd recommend it for are those like me that were damaging themselves each summer and sometimes through the winter, and MTII makes you more efficient at getting a tan so you need less UV exposure and damage yourself less.

The addiction I mentioned before is not the best word for it, more like I feel happier and live more energetically, exactly the same as my addiction for hitting the gym and getting strong and cut really
Old 09-22-2007, 10:15 PM   #6
NZmuscle
Sargent

NZmuscle is on a distinguished road

I'm in NZ as well High, saw the doco a couple of weeks back and would definately be keen to order some with my next cycle if Alin could somehow source it
NZmuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 10:33 PM   #7
Z400csracing
First Sargent

Z400csracing is on a distinguished road

if alin supplied it. id be all over it. id order as soon as it was up
Z400csracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 11:46 PM   #8
High9
Second Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z400csracing View Post
if alin supplied it. id be all over it. id order as soon as it was up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alin View Post
I have some on the way,,,but the freckle issue is one I have heard before and hope not to experience. will post my honest results once I try.
From ranger's thread I see Alin or one of the ashop staff have tried it out so acquiring might be hopeful.

I hereby start a petition/poll to gauge the numbers on how many would be interested if Alin could somehow supply MT2. So if this concerns you in the least, cast a vote in the poll or just post whether in favour or not.

Would be good to hear from ashop staff as to the feasibility of the idea

Last edited by High9; 09-22-2007 at 11:54 PM.
Old 09-23-2007, 12:06 AM   #9
Pace9
Sargent First Class

Pace9 is on a distinguished road

i'd be all over it too hardout
Pace9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 11:30 AM   #10
BuffMedic
First Lieutenant

BuffMedic is on a distinguished road

I would be interested.