PDA

View Full Version : Super Test 450 Infection or just rough injection?? advice required

rsw80
05-26-2007, 03:55 AM
Holy shit this supertest. so this is my fourth cycle and this cycle I figured I would go for the stealth supertest well overdosed and seems great. Well I had did the first shot monday and holy shit I guess I didn't take my time but I am still in pain and it's friday. I am very sanitary always wipe with alcohol pads so I am almost positive it's not an infection. But at the same time redness has gone down my arm about two inches from the injection site. and it is tight as shit all in my delt where i injected it. The whole area is very warm which leads me to believe it could be an infection but at the same time, I woke up this morning after taking aleve last night and it seemed to me not as red and not hurt to much. but than as I went through the day it just got worse and the redness has spread down to the bottom of my bicep and hurts like a mofu again. The redness is not flowing upwards and only really down my biceps. What's the verdict should I head to the hospital and get some amoxicillin tonight or do you think like me it's more likely the supertest being distributed slowly through my arm and it was just a rough injection not being used to the gear and the thickness of the supertest. It was only a 1cc injection and I can still workout through it cuz i am a nut like that. So if aleve makes the redness and swelling go down most likely not an infection i am guessing?

SwoleTexasKid
05-26-2007, 04:31 AM
Bro, take your sweet time with the supertest and heat it under hot water beforehand.

Take atleast 10 minutes injecting it. You have to do it ever so slowly or else your injection site swells up and its a week of hell.

It sucks doing it that slow, but you absolutely have to with the supertest.

Its no infection. I tried injecting my quad by pressing the plunger down really quick bc its so thick, and I was dragging that leg behind me for a week, the pain was so intense. I could barely sit down and I had to limp horribly.

rsw80
05-26-2007, 05:05 AM
thanks lol yea i learned my lesson this time it was funny it felt like my body was accepting at a decent pace but boy did i learn my lesson can't wait for it to kick in thanks for the reply. will definitely be doing at least a 10 minute shot next time.

IronBod
05-26-2007, 06:44 AM
Bro, take your sweet time with the supertest and heat it under hot water beforehand.

Take atleast 10 minutes injecting it. You have to do it ever so slowly or else your injection site swells up and its a week of hell.

Its no infection. I tried injecting my quad by pressing the plunger down really quick bc its so thick, and I was dragging that leg behind me for a week, the pain was so intense. I could barely sit down and I had to limp horribly.

Heat your inject with hair dryer, by the time the tap water heats up, im
already done and have no water to clean up. LOL

ironfreak83
05-26-2007, 08:33 AM
dude sometimes you can do everything right and not hurt at all, others you can't move. i'm on my 2nd cycle, both included supertest, and never really had any problems with it. however, a few weeks ago my glute freakin hurt so bad that i couldnt put my shoes on or hardly walk. the muscle was so freakin tight that i couldnt do crap. finally i said screw this and figured it just needed some blood flow in there and needed to be loosened up.

anyways i went to the gym for a squat session and with each rep i could literally hear the shit making tearing and popping sounds. hurt like hell but after i left it felt a lot better. still hurt for a week and a half after that but it slowly went away. i was sure i had some sort of infection but now that i look back on it i really dont think i did. ice freakin did wonders for the pain as well as ibuprofen.

supermatt
05-30-2007, 02:49 AM
I should have found this thread before I injected Supertest for the first time on Friday!!! It's Tuesday now and I still can barely walk and dread sitting down on hard chairs. I swear that Supertest should come with a warning on the package about the excruciating pain it can induce.

grimmace
05-30-2007, 04:08 AM
I should have found this thread before I injected Supertest for the first time on Friday!!! It's Tuesday now and I still can barely walk and dread sitting down on hard chairs. I swear that Supertest should come with a warning on the package about the excruciating pain it can induce.

And if you check out the sticky: Stealth injectable faq, it says stealth is painless!! I wonder if the person who wrote that ever tried the supertest, or test e. But once I cut it with something there was abolutely no pain.

rsw80
05-30-2007, 06:11 AM
so i ended up with the biggest golf ball on my shoulder, black and blue now but no infection. It isn't to painful any more but heating pad helped a lot. I just injected into my glute and its a little bit sore today hopefully won't end up swelling like my deltoid. I ended up mixing this shot with deca and stuck the needle in the heating pad while i showered, i figured that might help. I will post how the pain is tomorrow but right now its like a charlie horse kind of not that bad. So i have a feeling that mixing the two and heating it in the heating pad def made a difference. If I was a little more inclined I would mix it with some sterile oil but I figure I can deal with the pain as opposed to having to do more injections. I'll keep you posted.

SwoleTexasKid
05-30-2007, 08:12 AM
so i ended up with the biggest golf ball on my shoulder, black and blue now but no infection. It isn't to painful any more but heating pad helped a lot. I just injected into my glute and its a little bit sore today hopefully won't end up swelling like my deltoid. I ended up mixing this shot with deca and stuck the needle in the heating pad while i showered, i figured that might help. I will post how the pain is tomorrow but right now its like a charlie horse kind of not that bad. So i have a feeling that mixing the two and heating it in the heating pad def made a difference. If I was a little more inclined I would mix it with some sterile oil but I figure I can deal with the pain as opposed to having to do more injections. I'll keep you posted.

Hey post tommorow buddy because Im curious to see if you are gonna swelled up like a watermelon in your glute unless you injected VERY VERY slowly.

SuperTest needs no warning, if you cant figure out that a 450 mg/ml mixture is not going to be painful if shot too fast, then you probably shouldnt use it.

rsw80
05-30-2007, 09:48 PM
Hey post tommorow buddy because Im curious to see if you are gonna swelled up like a watermelon in your glute unless you injected VERY VERY slowly.

SuperTest needs no warning, if you cant figure out that a 450 mg/ml mixture is not going to be painful if shot too fast, then you probably shouldnt use it.

So I did inject very slowly. no swelling just a little bit sore nothing to bitch about though. Definitely found out the way to inject super test is slow and cut it with another oil if you have it. Heating up the needle in a heating pad while your showering also eases in the injection and helps to mix the two different oils (deca and supertest in my case). I am still up in the air as to whether I will inject in my delts again given that I look like I got socked with a 90mph fastball in it. It's pretty black and blue no pain but just looks pretty funny. So word to the wise listen to swollasstxkid inject slow or you will pay the price.

SwoleTexasKid
05-30-2007, 10:07 PM
So I did inject very slowly. no swelling just a little bit sore nothing to bitch about though. Definitely found out the way to inject super test is slow and cut it with another oil if you have it. Heating up the needle in a heating pad while your showering also eases in the injection and helps to mix the two different oils (deca and supertest in my case). I am still up in the air as to whether I will inject in my delts again given that I look like I got socked with a 90mph fastball in it. It's pretty black and blue no pain but just looks pretty funny. So word to the wise listen to swollasstxkid inject slow or you will pay the price.

I inject the stuff so very slow it is ridiculous. All it takes is that one time to make you NEVER do it again.

I wouldnt inject supertest anywhere but the glutes.

da-sol
05-30-2007, 10:12 PM
I inject the stuff so very slow it is ridiculous. All it takes is that one time to make you NEVER do it again.

I wouldnt inject supertest anywhere but the glutes.

dead i katd
05-30-2007, 11:33 PM
glutes is best spot

are u fellaz massaging site for atleast 5 minz?

ssilver7
05-31-2007, 03:57 AM
i personally think that alin should sell some stuff to numb the area first, it would be two shots but oh my God it would be worth it, my right glute feels like it got hit by a sledge hammer after my last shot of the super t 450

lola26
05-31-2007, 04:29 AM
i personally think that alin should sell some stuff to numb the area first, it would be two shots but oh my God it would be worth it, my right glute feels like it got hit by a sledge hammer after my last shot of the super t 450

you should drop your signature, because your a fucking pussy posting this:D

SwoleTexasKid
05-31-2007, 09:32 PM

I injected some yesterday with NO PAIN today.

The secret? Shoot extremely slow and dont force the plunger. Take your time with the shot and dont get impatient.

Whenever you are getting impatient and want to rush it, remember how your glute feels right this second.:p

rsw80
05-31-2007, 11:30 PM
Only problem i see with glutes is that I am going to be doing 2 cc's per week of supertest for the next two weeks than it ups 3cc's of supertest per week for the following two weeks after that. I also am injecting equal cc's of deca so i really have to rotate injection sites. What would be your opinion on splitting these shots as right now I cut the super test with an equal amount of deca and that helped tons along with injecting slow so i mean i think i kind of am stuck rotating through sites as i will have two shots next week and than in 3 weeks i will have 3 shots. any advice would be much appreciated. oh and the 10mg dbol that alin sells by bd is amazing. it has been gives me a nice boost in these first couple weeks until the supertest starts pumping. already plus 12 pounds all water i'll be it but the strength gains are already noticeable so once deca and supertest kick in i can start kicking the water weight and i am low body fat to begin with so these bulking cycles only add muscle to me anyways. one of the lucky ones.

ssilver7
06-02-2007, 04:43 AM
you should drop your signature, because your a fucking pussy posting this:D

that was actually meant to be a joke but hey if being an asshole gets you by then hey go for it

lola26
06-02-2007, 10:07 AM
didnt sound like a joke...

Machola
06-02-2007, 10:11 AM
Im thinkin of tryin this stuff because its the best test/$ alin offers. Im on stealth test cyp right now and injections are painless. My question is if i cut this test down to 250 or 300mg/ml will it be comparable to my cyp in pain? also this is probably for a different thread but can i just mix a usp oil(grapeseed,cottonseed etc) and be done with it or do i need to add Benzyl benzoate, Benzyl alcohol. thanks

GAINR
06-02-2007, 12:26 PM
Well ill am currently taking test enath 250 from stealth, and its the same way as super test. Inject really slow or you will feel it for days. This stealth kicks ass. :)

SwoleTexasKid
06-03-2007, 12:45 AM
Only problem i see with glutes is that I am going to be doing 2 cc's per week of supertest for the next two weeks than it ups 3cc's of supertest per week for the following two weeks after that. I also am injecting equal cc's of deca so i really have to rotate injection sites. What would be your opinion on splitting these shots as right now I cut the super test with an equal amount of deca and that helped tons along with injecting slow so i mean i think i kind of am stuck rotating through sites as i will have two shots next week and than in 3 weeks i will have 3 shots. any advice would be much appreciated. oh and the 10mg dbol that alin sells by bd is amazing. it has been gives me a nice boost in these first couple weeks until the supertest starts pumping. already plus 12 pounds all water i'll be it but the strength gains are already noticeable so once deca and supertest kick in i can start kicking the water weight and i am low body fat to begin with so these bulking cycles only add muscle to me anyways. one of the lucky ones.

I really wouldnt go above a gram of test a week. It wont do you any better than 2 cc's a week, which is 900mg. It could make you sick too.

Dont worry It kicks ass and finishes strong, Im finishing out a supertest/tren E/deca cycle now.

rsw80
06-03-2007, 11:15 PM
I really wouldnt go above a gram of test a week. It wont do you any better than 2 cc's a week, which is 900mg. It could make you sick too.

Dont worry It kicks ass and finishes strong, Im finishing out a supertest/tren E/deca cycle now.

Sounds good thanks for all the help. You've been a great help. Let you know how I feel when this supertest starts kicking in, can't wait. Sustanon give me pretty good pumps so i can only imagine what this is going to do. hopefully break the 315 bench plateau.

supermatt
06-04-2007, 12:30 AM
OK I did my second injection of Supertest yesterday and I did it slowly, but probably not slowly enough. I think I took about 6 min putting it in. Today my quad is sore but not so sore I have to crawl up the stairs like last time. Last time I took about 30 seconds...bad idea. From now on I'm going to be patient and take at least 10 min.

lola26
06-04-2007, 03:49 AM
OK I did my second injection of Supertest yesterday and I did it slowly, but probably not slowly enough. I think I took about 6 min putting it in. Today my quad is sore but not so sore I have to crawl up the stairs like last time. Last time I took about 30 seconds...bad idea. From now on I'm going to be patient and take at least 10 min.

cut it with some eq, maybe that will help. also, i find that when i preload my pins 1.5cc test 1.5cc eq and let them sit a few day to a week, i have no pain when i inject. maybe the eq has time to really mix in and thin out the test.

supermatt
06-05-2007, 02:55 PM
Thanks for the tip lola26!

I don't have any eq, but I do have 25cc of deca which I've been afraid to use because of the deca dick I got last time...but the pain was so excruciating for 5 days after I would be willing to take that chance.

TriGuy
06-07-2007, 04:49 AM

I think the syringe-pin combination can help with this. I find that I can inject much quicker with a skinny 3cc syringe than a fatter 5cc, so maybe using a nice fat barrel and 25g pin would kind of force you to inject slow. And I don't heat the oil first, so it goes in even slower. I don't shoot supertest, prop is the most painful stuff I shoot, and this does help. No more than a day of minor soreness from a cc of prop.

Anybody else find this?

black_dogg_00
06-13-2007, 12:36 AM
hey guys i took first injection straight in the ass and could hardly sit for bout 5 days. i am now mixing it with test enanthate and it is so much better. you can hardly feel it. i got another friend that is mixing it with vit. b12. just some info thought i would share

SwoleTexasKid
06-13-2007, 01:46 AM
hey guys i took first injection straight in the ass and could hardly sit for bout 5 days. i am now mixing it with test enanthate and it is so much better. you can hardly feel it. i got another friend that is mixing it with vit. b12. just some info thought i would share

I mix it with Tren and Masteron and it still makes my shoulder sore the next 2 days. That is a lot better than having a sore ass, however...

lola26
06-13-2007, 12:11 PM

why are you mixing supertest with test e??

clksmith09
07-23-2007, 04:13 PM
havent posted in awhile i have been reading a lot o post about stealth products. i have done 2 cyles of stealth test e with some complications...one of those cyles was 3cc's a wk. But i have noticed the reasoning behind some swellin and discomfort now. when you take your time and dont rush the shot it is painless...and the times that i rushed the shot that redness and soreness comes. i will be doing my first cyle of super test this go around and you better believe im taking it slow...will keep yall posted

CountVascular
07-24-2007, 05:50 AM
cut it with some eq, maybe that will help. also, i find that when i preload my pins 1.5cc test 1.5cc eq and let them sit a few day to a week, i have no pain when i inject. maybe the eq has time to really mix in and thin out the test.

FUCKING BINGO...I am also pre-loading each sachet at a time...perhaps thats why i dont have pain..

Patterson
07-24-2007, 12:25 PM
What was I thinking and why didn’t I check here first…

First two injections last week – first was 2cc Super Test and 1cc Tren E mixed in a 5cc syringe with a 25g needle. I had a lump the size of an egg on my glute and it hurt like hell… Injection number two was also mixed using same syringe/needle combo, but was 1cc super test and 1cc tren e, this time split between 2 sites. One site was a little sore, but no big deal. The other site was only slightly swollen, but hurt worse than the first whole injection.

Injection time was about 5 minutes the first time – just because of the 25g needle and the thickness of this stuff. The second was about 3 minutes per site. Injection number 3 is today – why I decided to look out here beforehand… It’ll be 1cc each with the same combo and I’ll give it a good long 10 minutes at least. I have the syringe preloaded and sitting in a nice sunny window for some heat… Man, I don’t want another week like last week with this stuff… I forgot how much of a bitch Sustanon was for me – never will forget again…

Kazekage
07-26-2007, 11:21 PM
im shootin supertest right now and im havin trouble sittin.....just when i think the pain in possibly goin away.....it doesnt. i hate this. im bout ready to go half cottonseed 1/2 supertest, and just do more shots. and sometimes i swear if i just shoot it....dont heat, massage, or be patient w the injection, it doesnt hurt, but the next time when ive got everthing all planned out and all frickin proper and shit, i fuckin die.....i dunno what the deal is, and i have read endless threads on injection pain; and all ive concluded is that sometime there is no pain and sometimes there is, but either way, your goin to do it, so just suck it up or dont do it at all. at least thats what i keep tellin myself. BUT IF ONE OF YOU DISCOVER SOME LONG LOST SUPERSECRET INJECTION METHOD THAT GAURANTEES NO PAIN......DONT U DARE EVEN THINK OF LEAVIN ME OUT IN THE COLD!!!!!

Patterson
07-27-2007, 06:45 AM
I’ve found the answer – for myself at least; as I posted elsewhere, I zapped water in a coffee mug in the microwave for 2 minutes, then put the loaded and capped hypo/needle in the cup to sit for several minutes. The hypo was loaded with 1cc ST and 1cc Tren-E. Same load caused a week of sheer pain last week. This time it went in smooth in about 3 minutes and not a lick of pain. That was Monday? Last night I felt the kick from the ST. Holy crap! Never got that from Test-E before…

fr8lnr01
07-27-2007, 06:52 AM
Yesterday I baked my stealth shit(st and deca) for 5 min in the oven at 200'. Let you know how it goes over the next few days. First inject with stelth went bad 2nd one was no problem, 3rd one yesterday.

cobra6969
07-27-2007, 01:10 PM
Swollass is correct.Take notice that the Supertest is MUCH thicker as well.Whenever you emusify 450mg of drug into such a small amount of oil.
Equally important as warming under the scalding hot tap water is AFTER injecting make sure you deeply massage the area.Remember boys the oil is NOT where it entered,its an inch to inch and a half in your body.Now if you do get that PAIN that means it CRYSTALIZED and as someone mentioned you do have to literally BREAK it up.Some people call these sorenesses a hematoma.And it is NOT an infection or youd have abcesses at other sites.

Kazekage
07-27-2007, 09:04 PM
break it up eh? really? like should i hit myself in the ass with hammer? because this golf ball shit hurts! seriously tho...please elaborate! crystalized......

Patterson
07-28-2007, 06:54 AM
...AFTER injecting make sure you deeply massage the area.

Actually, his advice was NOT to massage.. I had been massaging and had a lot of pain. I thought his advice counterintuitive, but he was right. When I stopped massaging after the injection, the pain ceased... Go figure...

mlogikal
07-28-2007, 07:59 AM
I find not massaging works just fine for me. Screw touching it if it hurts that bad. Most the time i don't heat or don't go slow i just man it out. Sounds like it sucks but i've had worse pain before.

Kazekage
07-28-2007, 08:15 AM
yea im just going to man it out AGAIN, but i swear i have a golf ball size lump on my ass and i know its not an infection or anything bad, just cryst. test on my ass. i cant even run........hey what do you guys think bout 1/2 st and 1/2 cottonseed oil....hell ill even increase the cottonseed oil if it will guarentee that it wont cryst.......lemme know what u all think.

HysonCORP
07-28-2007, 10:19 AM
lol good thing i found this post, my supertest 450 just came in, I'm gonna wait until i drop another 5-10 lbs before I start, but this thread has def persuaded me to use some heating methods hehe.

cobra6969
07-28-2007, 10:47 AM
break it up eh? really? like should i hit myself in the ass with hammer? because this golf ball shit hurts! seriously tho...please elaborate! crystalized......

Exactly BREAK IT UP.However you see fit to do it.A few post back someone mentioned the very "phenomenon" of it while squating.Try an imagine where the oil wound up AFTER you injected it.I don't know your degree of musclarity,density ect.But be honest with yourself when you asess.I don't know where your from,but the pain we are all talking about here is a hematoma."Crystalized"is a term we use in the NY area or maybe I'm just alot older than you if you've never heard that term used before.It often happens with water based preperations.Have you ever had a knot on your back?Well that's a blood clot.The area around it needs to be massaged so you can make room once you POP it.Yes.It hurts like nothing describable,but the pain goes away.Or you can just suck it up or try the various methods of injecting
that have been suggested.

Kazekage
07-28-2007, 10:56 AM
so what i am to understand that i have a friggin hematoma on my ass and im supposed to pop it!?! this sounds.............not so good. post again please

cobra6969
07-29-2007, 09:09 AM
Nah,I'm just telling you what the medical term is.It's clotted blood that will eventually reabsorb back into your body.In fact,the pain will subside before the lump goes away.If you know how to stategically inject,you may even realize a nice swelling like a little on each delt:)

Kazekage
07-29-2007, 04:56 PM
ok. so, ......what happened was that i injected it crystalized and then blood clotted and now i just have to wait for it to reabsorb into my body.....well, i woke up this morning and the problem has gotten alot better so i assume that the blood clot that u speak of is now reabsorbing.....this is a good thing! so today was my inject day and what i did was do 1/2 ST and a little OVER 1/2 cottonseed oil. today injection went really fast and it was very painless. i think that this 1:1.3 cutting will help prevent crystallization and thus reduce pain in the long run.....the only down side is that i will now be doin multiple shot per week, which i was already doin before my stealth came in........anyway ill keep ya posted as far as this weeks golf ball on my ass.......!

Juggernaut2022
07-29-2007, 05:24 PM
OK just a reminder to you all. PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY.:D

also those lumps in your ass or arms are not done in vain, your at least gaining some muscle out of it.

its the price you have to pay for a greek god like body. :cool:

Kazekage
07-29-2007, 08:48 PM
o god.

jamesdeanvegas
08-04-2007, 09:30 PM
2 of my buddies took it and got the same thing but they said it was just really strong stuff

cjack62
08-05-2007, 05:13 PM
2 of my buddies took it and got the same thing but they said it was just really strong stuff

a couple of my buddies said the same thing...good quality strong stuff but they believe the propionate is what is causing the soreness. My first shot was in the right cheek of 1cc ST and 1 cc Tren and I had a tennis ball in asscheek for a week. In fact I was doing leg lifts and my cheek was so much bigger that I was really doing oblique exercises. Second shot was in the left thigh and only 1/2cc ST...I warmed it a little (but probably not nearly enough) and it was good the first two days and then days 4, 5 and 6 have been biatches. I couldn't even bend down to read a green on the golf course let alone think of doing squats.

So, I'm up for the Benadryl, warming the hell out of the oils, mixing them together a couple of days prior to injection and then sloooowly injecting. The only thing I know nothing about is the addition of cottonseed oil? What is that???

Kazekage
08-06-2007, 10:22 AM
cottonseed oil is a cutting oil, of course it serves no anabolic purpose just takes the golf ball out of the ass...same thing as grapeseed oil or whatever other cutting oils thhere are...i just picked cottonseed oil out of the list, its all the same....just standard USP Cottonseed Oil. give it a try...its easy to find online...only like 10-20 dollars. just to let everyone know....my last injection did not cause any swelling, soreness, pain, etc.......warmed it, cut it, shot it, and i shot it fast, and i didnt touch it, then stood in the shower for 15 mins w hot water shootin on da spot. hell i did legs the next day!

cobra6969
08-06-2007, 07:53 PM
Please tell me you bought STERILE cottonseed oil.Listen guys it's real simple and there have been alot of sound and proper feed back from this issue.Clearly,we can see who the old timers and a the novices are.We are injecting chemicals into our bodies.From my personal expierience products from Alin, are real and REAL STRONG.Some of us remember when you couldn't get 100mg of Test out of one cc ! Now,with science progressing,we can get more drug into the oil and not have to pump tons of oil a week into our bodies.We all know there is alot more BB than injecting juice,it's a small part.If you want to take the stronger preperations.It is a simple formula:Warm the contents,what ever they are and they will blend better as well.Then,use a small gauge pin 23,25 that will force some of you inpatient BB no choice but inject slow.(knowing how patient we all are)Be honest with your degree of muscularity now,it's supposed to be deep intramuscular.Finally,and this is important MASSAGE the area that was injected so all that oil does not settle in one area and ball up.Also if you can train the area injected(I'm a delt man and rarely shoot glutes but you could squat)That's my 27 years of advice.Currently,I am injecting a 1/2cc Tren Enan 200 1/2cc Super Test 1cc EQ with a 23gauge 1.5 pin The second syringe is 3/4 cc Super Test and 1.5cc EQ That's 2 injections every third day All Stealth and the doses will increase.I have no golf balls or unbearable pain,soreness yes.Did anyone expect this to be a painless
endeavor?Perhaps pills crap they try and sell in the mags that none of the Pros use unless the endorsing company sends them so much for free all their friends get it.Oops did I say that!

Kazekage
08-07-2007, 07:38 AM
actually i decided to just use urine instead of the cottonseed, they say its good for your skin so obviously its going to be good for your muscle! my glute is sliky! and this word "sterile"?!?....what is that? i bet it has something to do with hair.......

cobra6969
08-08-2007, 07:59 AM
You know what?Your just a wise ass.You are clearly just an ass hole who could wind up getting someone hurt with your rediculous comments.I for one won't respond to any of your posts and I would recomend no one take anything you say seriously.Some people are truely interested in some sound advice and look for the message boards to gather information and form their own conclusions.YOU deserve to walk around with lumps all over your body.Maybe you will be fortunate enough to actually get an abcess and have your "silky"ass cut open and you are left with a constant reminder of what an Ass Hole you are!

Kazekage
08-09-2007, 12:39 PM
yea, ok guy, check it out, with your sensitivity,....your all like "i hope you bought STERILE cottonseed oil" and blah blah "clearly we can see who the novice and old timers" blah blah, like your making your own synopsis or beginning your own novel or something..anyways, who the hell wouldnt buy "STERILE" oils?!? like you say "We are injecting our bodies w chemicals"..well no shit sherlock, who the hell isnt going to buy sterile anything??! o yea, and all this "very important MASSAGE the area that was..blah blah."....yea, that works for some and it doesnt for others. i have read countless threads, and thats the fact. some massage, some dont, so dont act like its the best way or whatever, because as you say.."someone could get hurt".(or walk around w a ball on there ass, or maybe a really really tight ass or delt muscle for a whole week for no reason!) sure sure, im a wise ass, i like being a wise ass, but the thing about being a wise ass is that you dont always have b a wise ass. and when i c stupid shit, thats just "duh" i cant help, but reach into my little bag of verbal artillary, and hurl away....and thats my "27" years of advice, you deuch. also, you r the first person on Alinboard to piss me off, and I for one hope to god u will not respond to any of my posts, with all of your infinite years of knowledge and wisdom..i dont care if i have a absess the size of Mars on my ass! ....well, maybe then...

Kazekage
08-09-2007, 12:40 PM
jackass

HD Road King
08-09-2007, 05:21 PM
yea, ok guy, check it out, with your sensitivity,....your all like "i hope you bought STERILE cottonseed oil" and blah blah "clearly we can see who the novice and old timers" blah blah, like your making your own synopsis or beginning your own novel or something..anyways, who the hell wouldnt buy "STERILE" oils?!? like you say "We are injecting our bodies w chemicals"..well no shit sherlock, who the hell isnt going to buy sterile anything??! o yea, and all this "very important MASSAGE the area that was..blah blah."....yea, that works for some and it doesnt for others. i have read countless threads, and thats the fact. some massage, some dont, so dont act like its the best way or whatever, because as you say.."someone could get hurt".(or walk around w a ball on there ass, or maybe a really really tight ass or delt muscle for a whole week for no reason!) sure sure, im a wise ass, i like being a wise ass, but the thing about being a wise ass is that you dont always have b a wise ass. and when i c stupid shit, thats just "duh" i cant help, but reach into my little bag of verbal artillary, and hurl away....and thats my "27" years of advice, you deuch. also, you r the first person on Alinboard to piss me off, and I for one hope to god u will not respond to any of my posts, with all of your infinite years of knowledge and wisdom..i dont care if i have a absess the size of Mars on my ass! ....well, maybe then...

Great fuckin post Kaz....he did piss you off.
So the Narcissistic Cobra with 27 years of experience knows what is best for all of us. As with all the other scientists on the board that tell use we need to "man up".
I'm 48, used junk for years and I swell up using all of the tircks I've seen posted only when using stealth ST. Except the cottonseed oil that cobra thinks you dug out of your backyard in South Carolina.
Some of get tremendous pain that is debilitating. Some people are fortunate and get no symptoms. Some get it sometime, sometimes not. I have tried to read all the posts I can about this. The product works great, the pain is not worth it. Cobra if you don't want anyone hurt, don't recommend they take that much product in one week because of the god, that think you are, is the best way to do it. I swell up on 1/2cc heated, thinned, slow inject by my RN wife, on my silky white ass and I swell up 3 days later. Nothing for first 2 days. 3rd day is very bearable and I'm not stopping due to that. But that was after 6-7 weeks of limping around trying other tips. I even had difficulty walking and getting out of the car a couple of times. That's what got me started reading post. I have read of people going to the hospital due to extreme pain and inflamation.
So if you haven't tried it yet, start slow quantity. If you are one of the one's that get the pain, you'll regret sticking. Heating in a coffed cup after it has been in the nuke for 3 mins. has worked the best for me. Everyone has posted several different solutions that have worked for them. Not for me. Not for others. The benedryl did nothing but make me sleep better. Stealth seems to react differently to different bodies. It's not age, experience, injection technique or amount of pain you can take. But I don't really know except what has been posted here and on other sites. I would like Alin to find the science on this and post what is going on. If it's known. If it's already posted, I didn't locate it yet. I would think someone would have as many times as this is discussed. Let us know. People are obviously getting hurt. Some aren't. Don't assume that because you aren't that the rest of us are idiots.

KAZ, I hope it was sterile piss you used for your silky white ass though? I usually boil my piss with my "Cobra Shit for brains" before I mix it. Sometimes I just piss it right into the 40ml syringe I use as my wife holds it already shoved into my ass, its already warm then. She is so cool.

I'm just another wiseass bozo on the bus going to the circus guys.

HD Road King
08-09-2007, 08:57 PM
Exactly BREAK IT UP.However you see fit to do it.A few post back someone mentioned the very "phenomenon" of it while squating.Try an imagine where the oil wound up AFTER you injected it.I don't know your degree of musclarity,density ect.But be honest with yourself when you asess.I don't know where your from,but the pain we are all talking about here is a hematoma."Crystalized"is a term we use in the NY area or maybe I'm just alot older than you if you've never heard that term used before.It often happens with water based preperations.Have you ever had a knot on your back?Well that's a blood clot.The area around it needs to be massaged so you can make room once you POP it.Yes.It hurts like nothing describable,but the pain goes away.Or you can just suck it up or try the various methods of injecting
that have been suggested.

By the way Dr. Dolittle, a hematoma is not what we are talking about. That would not go away in this short of time. It is probably more of a localized inflammatory response. You might want to get 27 more years experience before you post again. You are dangerous. :confused:

Kazekage
08-09-2007, 11:00 PM
sweet victory. 6969 eh?!? thats clever.....

cobra6969
01-29-2008, 02:03 PM
Listen,Supertest is the best test I ever used PERIOD!If you guys want so much drug into
1cc what do you expect?I suggest always warming it and cutting it with a deca or test
But also try taking more frequent shots at smaller amounts.Like 1/2 cc eod depending on how much you plan on taking per week.but more frequent shots keep your level high and avoid dips

flatblack
01-29-2008, 02:16 PM
LOL,..wow cobra, are u just responding to that post after those guys hammered u 5 months ago:eek:.....where ya been hiding, the county jail???......

:D:D:D

natur
01-29-2008, 03:06 PM
I think it is just some miscommunication between the two.

I think you guys need to kiss and make up.

You both seem like pretty good bros, but sometimes things
can get out of context and blow up in our face.

I understand both your points of view for getting pissed, but as I read
the post is seemed very miscule thing to get mad over.

You both are giving good advice, just stay the course of the post!

Peace

cobra6969
01-30-2008, 07:34 AM
:DThat's funny,county jail! lol ! I said I would never give comments or opinions that would harm anyone.You want to turn shit into a blast session,leave me out.We are not debateing opinions,we are advising one another about shit we inject into our bodies!Therefore accuracy is important wouldn't you think.Take my advice or leave it.If my advice helps,that's what matters to me!But I CAN throw insults right back as we'll

SomeGuy
01-30-2008, 10:52 PM
im gonna eat supertest with my cheerios.

lunny
01-30-2008, 11:16 PM
im gonna eat supertest with my cheerios.

And drink my Primo to wash it all down :D:D:D

SomeGuy
02-01-2008, 11:53 PM
last shot of ST so far so good... little sore, not bad... hopefully i just had to adapt.

lunny
02-02-2008, 06:36 AM
last shot of ST so far so good... little sore, not bad... hopefully i just had to adapt.

Good to hear bud keep us posted!!!

cobra6969
02-02-2008, 09:16 AM
Good job ,just remember to warm it and massage the site,good luck!I love ST!

SomeGuy
02-03-2008, 06:58 PM
3 days later.... injection is successful. My right side glute is adapting to whatever it was it didnt like... left side tomoro, following the rules... warm, inject slow, in the morning, and light work on the muscle... should be ok. Results at week 3 are good. body is changing quick now...

~S~

lunny
02-03-2008, 07:25 PM
3 days later.... injection is successful. My right side glute is adapting to whatever it was it didnt like... left side tomoro, following the rules... warm, inject slow, in the morning, and light work on the muscle... should be ok. Results at week 3 are good. body is changing quick now...

~S~

Takes awhile for some people to figure that stuff out!!! some never due..

Martek
02-04-2008, 01:32 AM

OMG 10 min swoll? you sure that long?? I shake enough as it is just 2 minutes injecting!!

cobra6969
02-04-2008, 02:52 PM

~S~

Nice work,you should be changeing day by day Stick to the plan bro youl be fine.What else were you runnig with the ST?

lunny
02-04-2008, 03:00 PM
OMG 10 min swoll? you sure that long?? I shake enough as it is just 2 minutes injecting!!

I take as long as i can!!! :D:D:D:D

SomeGuy
02-05-2008, 11:55 PM
Nice work,you should be changeing day by day Stick to the plan bro youl be fine.What else were you runnig with the ST?

I run 1ml of primo with it, every 4 days, and 50mg of var a day for first 4 weeks too... holding a bit of water, overall gain so far is 18lbs in 23 days. Strength rising by the day. packing it on! im going 10 weeks total, and 3 weeks for the esters to leave my body. PCT all set up too, nolva, hcg, arimidex, clen.

lunny
02-06-2008, 11:28 AM
I run 1ml of primo with it, every 4 days, and 50mg of var a day for first 4 weeks too... holding a bit of water, overall gain so far is 18lbs in 23 days. Strength rising by the day. packing it on! im going 10 weeks total, and 3 weeks for the esters to leave my body. PCT all set up too, nolva, hcg, arimidex, clen.

LIke seein Primo in there!!!!:D:D:D

nWo4LIFE
02-08-2008, 09:47 AM
Any comments on drawing 1/2 ml ST then drawing 1/2 ml Deca into same syringe, replace w new 25g needle, heating ~ 1hr wrapped in htg pad @ 125deg (walmart sells digital htg pad ~ $20) then slow as hell injection (mostly arse & quads). Then use heating pad at night on area medium heat. Anybody know temps which may harm compound - little hesitant on using oven but may if htg pad too low temps? Thanks

lunny
02-09-2008, 12:53 AM
Any comments on drawing 1/2 ml ST then drawing 1/2 ml Deca into same syringe, replace w new 25g needle, heating ~ 1hr wrapped in htg pad @ 125deg (walmart sells digital htg pad ~ $20) then slow as hell injection (mostly arse & quads). Then use heating pad at night on area medium heat. Anybody know temps which may harm compound - little hesitant on using oven but may if htg pad too low temps? Thanks

No need to do any of that except the inject slow!!!!!

SomeGuy
02-09-2008, 11:15 AM
yea that sounds like a chore... room temp is good, i heat mine cause its in the fridge.

cobra6969
02-09-2008, 01:09 PM
Just run the loaded barrel under hot water for a min you can see them blend.Plus that ST is so fucken thick and you are 25 gauge? Bro you have no choice but to go slow with a 25 Gauge!lunnys right,no need for heating pads and crap like that.Also just massage it real good and you'll be fine

Kott425
02-23-2008, 12:13 AM
why are you mixing supertest with test e??

Yeah that doesn't make any sense bro. I had a few rough injections with Test E. I just heat it first and make sure to inject slow. Better to take a long ass time to inject than not being able to walk for a few days :p

jgillr
05-19-2009, 05:34 AM
Ok... I understand the pain and inflamation, I can handle that no problem. But is it also common to run a fever along with what you guys are going through?

~~<StrengthbyGod>~~
05-19-2009, 06:31 AM
Moral of this thread=don't run Supertest.

Jeffdev69
05-19-2009, 03:51 PM

lol...... I wont run super test for that reason. No reason why you can't so Prop or Cyp? Both are test just different release times.

lostwars
05-20-2009, 03:26 AM
not foe newbs im running super test with masteron and pain is minimal, it was sore starting out but not to bad

ucantridethis01
06-29-2009, 05:39 PM
I am currently running 450mg Super T and 400mg Eq per wk plus 1000mcg B12. I am taking 2 per wk. So each pin is .5ml Super T 1ml Eq and .5mg B12. I have tried everything. I heat the pin in boiling water, make the injection last at least 10 min, massage the area, i've tried everything i've read and this shit still hurts. I may go 2 times with no pain then the next time, can't sit for 5 days. I have a few more drawn up I am switching it up and getting rid of it when they're done. Not worth it for me!! But goodluck for anyone trying!!

Jello
06-29-2009, 06:00 PM
I am currently running 450mg Super T and 400mg Eq per wk plus 1000mcg B12. I am taking 2 per wk. So each pin is .5ml Super T 1ml Eq and .5mg B12. I have tried everything. I heat the pin in boiling water, make the injection last at least 10 min, massage the area, i've tried everything i've read and this shit still hurts. I may go 2 times with no pain then the next time, can't sit for 5 days. I have a few more drawn up I am switching it up and getting rid of it when they're done. Not worth it for me!! But goodluck for anyone trying!!

If you are going 2 or 3 times without pain and then it hurts, you are doing something wrong. Maybe the way you are inserting the needle or holding it when you inject. If it was the gear it would hurt consistently not occasionally.

Kg551_41
07-01-2009, 10:59 AM
Highly recommend cutting with other gear or oil

375RANGER
07-01-2009, 05:22 PM

haha no shit:D im laughing my ass off with all the lumps bumps etc. w st. i wonder how many of these guys has the experience do deal with this stuff.

JohnUSMC30
07-04-2009, 05:33 PM
Damn,
I wish I found this thread earlier. I thought I had an infection! :eek:

ucantridethis01
07-05-2009, 03:16 PM
Jello- I have also been reading it depends on how the muscle absorbs the oil and how bad it pools up on every pin. Is this not correct? Using a 23g shooting in the same spots i've shot everything else with no pain. Also had a buddy using some and first day he was calling me a pussy and I just laughed. 3 days later he was calling saying he was thinking about going to hospital. Pussy or not, this shit hurts!!!!

jamesdeanvegas
07-15-2009, 10:20 AM
So everyone seems to pretty much get swelling and pain, this is some strong shit no matter who you get it threw, My buddies all told me not to take it all at once but break it down. to 2-3 shots a week depending on how much you do. and add some deca or eq with it and youll be fine. Has anyo0ne on here tried that? I never have done supertest but I have alot fo friends that have and thats what they do. they dont have problems.

tonyool
07-15-2009, 10:40 AM
Yes mixing st450 with EQ or just sterile cottonseed oil( I usually go with 50/50 mix) has helped me a lot with the pain, st450 is the shit!!!

irconfused
07-16-2009, 03:27 PM
Looks like someone has been listening, stealth supertest 450 just got pulled from the shop...

meister
07-17-2009, 09:36 AM
I had these same issues with Omnadren, it felt like someone smashed my quad with a baseball bat.

biohazzard
07-17-2009, 12:13 PM
Looks like someone has been listening, stealth supertest 450 just got pulled from the shop...

wtf why its great

DEMPC
07-17-2009, 04:54 PM
ahhh... it is gone from the shop... what the hell... anyone know why this is?

cobra633
07-18-2009, 06:18 AM
ahhh... it is gone from the shop... what the hell... anyone know why this is?

I just received 40ml of stealth supertest. Should I..Shouldn't I. I have cottonseed oil,EQ ready to go. .Well I hope Alin will let us know whats up.Probably too many issues.Not everyone does research or wants to cut the stuff. I wonder if this means the ST is a collectors item now. ha! ha!

DEMPC
07-22-2009, 08:40 AM
i don't know but i can tell you that i ordered about a week ago... and the last email i got basically said sorry but we won't ship this item for another 10 days... all the other stuff shipped except that.. frustrating!!! :(

JohnUSMC30
07-26-2009, 11:38 PM
I found the only and best way to take it is filter it throw a good filter. There are about 4$ apiece, but the soreness and redness is cut down to a day or two, if at all. go to http://www.researchsupply.net

cobra633
07-27-2009, 08:12 AM
i don't know but i can tell you that i ordered about a week ago... and the last email i got basically said sorry but we won't ship this item for another 10 days... all the other stuff shipped except that.. frustrating!!! :(

Sounds like they are mixing up some more ST. My serial #'s on stealth ST sachets I just received are from june 09 so this stuff is fresh.Just be patient for the pain, its on the way.:D

robbiegto
07-27-2009, 03:25 PM
why would the shop pull super test? i was goin to give that a shot just was thinkin what to stack it with.......maybe eq or masteron...... but now fuck it i guess haha there must of been complaints or shady shit goiin on????

tonyool
07-27-2009, 09:52 PM
As far as I know is out of stock, its painful but I am happy with the quality!

cobra633
07-28-2009, 12:09 PM
why would the shop pull super test? i was goin to give that a shot just was thinkin what to stack it with.......maybe eq or masteron...... but now fuck it i guess haha there must of been complaints or shady shit goiin on????

Doubt it! More than likely they just ran out.They prob would have told everyone not to order if it wasn't going be back.Haven't seen any posts from Alin lately or any other mod about it.

DEMPC
07-29-2009, 07:01 AM
I can tell u that on my order it was 10 days out and I just received another email saying it's going to be an additional 7 days out. So basically from the jump I'm looking at at least a 17 day delay. Completely frustrating...please pull it from the shop before ur completely out of stock!!!

hammers
08-27-2009, 05:27 PM
I wish I read this two weeks ago now I'm dragging both legs!

ketil
09-04-2009, 03:25 AM
Hi guys...
I have used a little stealth(tren a, Eq, test prop) and no hurts at all, but Ive heard that super test is bad injecting...so do it s l o w...
Its two years since Ive made orders by alin, but heard that they where out of busissens....is it true? To day is 04.09.09.

Big Daddy
09-04-2009, 12:41 PM
Straight in, in about 2 minutes no mix no real pain. to each his own. 1.5 22g

hammers
09-05-2009, 09:09 AM
Shit, I'm on my forth shot 1cc of test 450&1cc of EQ a week & last week did a ten minute injection in my quad. Next day a little sore but day 3 felt like I got kicked by a ninja, will this go away as the weeks pass?

big-c
09-16-2009, 01:30 PM
I did Super Test two cycles back...holy shit man...sore injection area...night sweats and headaches...took 4 week to adjust to that potent shit...SSSLLLOOOWWW injections are the key, and ALWAYS warm your injections....for everything you inject...I use the hair dryer too.

hapakun
08-12-2010, 10:34 AM
This stuff is horrible. Ive tried everything, heating, injecting uber slow, benadryl but nothing seems to work. A day or two later I can't move where ever I inject it and it swells up. If anything touches the injected area the pain is so intense I have to scream or grit my teeth.

Has anyone tried injecting small amounts every single day?

Jello
08-12-2010, 11:13 AM
Cut it with sterile oil or mix it with another AAS.

dojoshark
08-12-2010, 04:41 PM
This stuff is horrible. Ive tried everything, heating, injecting uber slow, benadryl but nothing seems to work. A day or two later I can't move where ever I inject it and it swells up. If anything touches the injected area the pain is so intense I have to scream or grit my teeth.

Has anyone tried injecting small amounts every single day?

You know, I just injected 1.5 mil in my shoulder two days ago and feel absolutely nothing. But two weeks ago I injected 1.5 in my quad and was really sore for 5 days. Had to wait an extra day to do my leg workout. Same batch too.

davedzl
09-22-2010, 10:16 AM
Hi guys just did my first of supertest. I understand the pain, but has anyone had flu-like symptoms? ie. chills, sweats, mild fever not high only like 99.4 just enough to make you feel like shit. Is this normal? Any insite on this would be great.

rollin_low452
11-05-2010, 11:46 AM
ok im new to this so dont bash on me to hard bout a year ago i ran test250 just did 1cc a week but now i can get the 450 for 30 bucks more so thinking imma go for that wondering if a go half cc every 3 days would i really be looking at any bad side effects biggest one i care bout is sex drive hear deca messes with the 250 didnt really seem to so just wondering if this would im 24 like 5'10 and weigh bout 150 any help or advice would be nice thanks

xvvfacevvx
11-05-2010, 11:48 AM
im 24 like 5'10 and weigh bout 150 any help or advice would be nice thanks

you need to put on another 40lbs before doing a cycle. You are soo small right now, a good diet will give you better results than steroids would. True story.

soldiermonkey
11-05-2010, 02:51 PM
Hi guys just did my first of supertest. I understand the pain, but has anyone had flu-like symptoms? ie. chills, sweats, mild fever not high only like 99.4 just enough to make you feel like shit. Is this normal? Any insite on this would be great.

I got exactly those symptoms off sus 250, they lasted about 2 days after a shot. My mate calls it test flu but I am currently on test C without any of those symptoms, so I wonder whether its a reaction to the prop (which obviously both the sus and the st have in common...)

dojoshark
11-05-2010, 04:00 PM
I got exactly those symptoms off sus 250, they lasted about 2 days after a shot. My mate calls it test flu but I am currently on test C without any of those symptoms, so I wonder whether its a reaction to the prop (which obviously both the sus and the st have in common...)

I thought it was the test prop too but in my experience, it's just your body not being used to it. I use test prop and sus and don't feel anything. But what you used to help me with that test flu of a couple of days was a bit of ibprofen and I was gtg.

cobra633
11-06-2010, 05:53 PM

"Is this normal" is a loaded question when dealing with ST.I can tell you that I have also experienced these symptoms at the start of a ST cycle.ST is not for the beginner.I cut my ST with test E like 60/40 to ease injection.I usually just take 600mg ibuprofin and sleep.Stay dedicated.ST is my favorite.It really kicks in around week 6-7.Sore injection sites really get to be a pain,especially if you have 2 or 3 back to back(oh boy!).I had both glutes and my right quad all jacked on ST.I went to the grocery store and had to use the electric scooter(the one the cotton tops use)with the basket hooked to the front of it to do my shopping.LOL.Well,good luck.

MrLean
11-09-2010, 09:59 AM
I am on my second week of ST. The first week was exactly as above with chills, fever and freakin sore. Since then have not had any fever or chills but had to work my quads into the rotation of injection sites cause the pain was getting tough in my glutes. I also take advil as an anti-inflamatory which helps.

MrLean
11-13-2010, 09:35 AM
Well...on my 3rd week of poking 2x week. Takes about a good 5-7 days for each area to recuperate after 1cc of ST and 1 cc of Eq along with plenty of Advil.

davedzl
11-16-2010, 07:18 AM
I know I am new to the forum, but not to the juice. I did 1ml of st mixed with 1ml of cyp. Holyshit my glute was killing me! Ibuprofin didn't do much. I have become friends with a doctor and he recomended ice. I iced the spot off and on all day on a sunday. The next day the pain was virtually gone. Maybe try it, cuz that pain for 6 days, that shit sucks.

cobra633
11-18-2010, 04:36 AM
ST is a love hate relationship.:)

robbiegto
11-18-2010, 03:57 PM
st love hate huh? lmao .....yo that shit is rough hahahah pump hard lift heavy peaces bros

MrLean
11-20-2010, 09:31 AM
ST is a love hate relationship.:)

lol...and right now it's hate. I'm gonna have to mix it up some other way to alleviate the pain

Mikillium
12-29-2010, 01:41 AM
I don't no what all the fuss is about? I took my first shot of ST 450 today cutt with 1 ml of deca, and it felt good! No pain at all! I'm lookin foward to the next pinn! What r y'all doing???

xvvfacevvx
12-29-2010, 08:43 AM
I don't no what all the fuss is about? I took my first shot of ST 450 today cutt with 1 ml of deca, and it felt good! No pain at all! I'm lookin foward to the next pinn! What r y'all doing???

Dont get too ahead of your self. Depending on how recently you took it, you could in for a real treat!

robbiegto
12-29-2010, 03:19 PM
ummm talk to us in a day or 2 .....its alittle to soon feel any pain ..hey some guys do just fine with it and some dont ............pump hard lift heavy

Mikillium
12-29-2010, 03:29 PM
Well Going on day 2 and I can tell where I pinned but no more sore then last cycle with test E and EQ! I'm pretty pumped cause ST is some strong shit and only need half the gear as other test! I'll keep y'all posted! Thursday I'll hit right delt! I ready to fukin bring it on! Dbols and provimed already have me walking around with chubbys all day, and it's only day 2! Damm it's good to be back on!!

xvvfacevvx
12-29-2010, 04:26 PM
[QUOTE=Mikillium;318230 Dbols and provimed already have me walking around with chubbys all day, and it's only day 2! Damm it's good to be back on!![/QUOTE]

i heard that.

dojoshark
12-29-2010, 06:13 PM

Last time I pinned ST it didn't hurt either , had the same small sorenesss I might get from test prop.

BodyBuilder2325
02-10-2011, 03:41 PM
So this is my first time using Super Test 450, and not going to lie, it hurts like hell and I am fixing to take my third injection tomorrow and i am STILL sore from my first injection.! What should I do so that i wont be so dang sore! Its hard to even workout! Advice please! I would apreciate it!

Joe the plumber
02-10-2011, 04:48 PM
Wish I read this thread last week! I shot 1cc Super450 last Saturday and today (Wednesday) I'm still limping and can barely sit down. The swelling is noticeable through my gym shorts!! I believe I probably did shoot it too fast and will give it another go this weekend while heating it first and injecting for about ten minutes, but I have 2 questions. Do I just hold the syringe there for ten minutes and slowly depress the plunger or whats the proper method for this? Secondly, I used a 1" instead of my usual 1 & 1/2" for my glute... could this be a problem too?

spiderkg
02-10-2011, 05:46 PM
WOW these are all definitely informative! Like supermatt wish I had read this before my first injections with supertest! Would have saved a lot of ass pain....literally!!

Mikillium
02-11-2011, 03:43 PM
Ok so I'm about to finish up week 7 of ST450 and deca and I'm absolutely lovin it! Not sure why so many have problems but maby u need to look at what ur doing! Are u cutting ur ST with other gear,sterol water or oil? Are u taking about 2 min at least to push all the gear in slowly? Are u running the syringe( not the needle) under warm water for a min or two befor pinning? Do not move needle around once it is in and u are injecting! If u are shaken or pulling it in a direction other then how u put it in, u will make it fukin sore! Are u using a foam roll and deeply messaging the pinned area for a couple min after ur done injecting? Are u alcohol swabing the tops of vials and inject spot befor u draw gear and pin? Also swab pin site afterwords befor messaging!Also do not pin virgin muscle groups with ST, it will fukin hurt! Stick with areas that u normally pin! I prefer delts and glutes! Theses areas will soak up 2.5-3 MIPS of gear easly! That's 4 places I can switch between and plenty of rest befor I hit it again! I'd say 1 out of 4 shots will get a day or two worth of alittle pain! Just part of the game! Don't be a pussy! But I have never limped around! If u follow these simple tips you will eliminate 90 percent of the pain! I will always run ST from now on as it's cheaper and stronger and I love the gains!

MentaL
02-11-2011, 03:56 PM
How would you inject over a 10 minute period? Can someone explain because I would imagine having a needle in your butt for 10 minutes would be... akward.

Mikillium
02-12-2011, 02:49 AM
Lol,10 min....fuck uasually in the 2 min or so it takes me, I start cramping somewhere while I'm turned around! 10 min and I might just be stuck like that! Hahahhaha just push it slow but no need to go that slow!

nrs1417
02-12-2011, 10:37 PM
You state that mixing oils is the way to go with Supertest. Would it be too much to do one injection of Supertest at 450mg/ml in addition to 200mg/ml of Equipoise all at once?

MTLBiceps
02-22-2011, 06:24 PM
I've been reading through the comments and I'm looking forward to trying this Supertest myself.

I've been training for the last ten years or so quite seriously with a couple of cycles thrown in every couple of years to overcome plateaus.

I'm going to give Alin's new special a try - The 450mg Super Test with 500mg of Equipoise and 30mg of Dbol for the first six weeks.

I've never tried a Stealth product but I've heard good things about the quality and I look forward to giving it a try.

That being said I'm not looking forward to these crazy pains that everyone is talking about. 10 min injections seem way too long - I'm willing to give it a try if it makes everything easier but I start cramping up after 2-3 min LOL

priest
02-23-2011, 10:34 AM
super test is not worth the pain. go with prop.

xDieselxFuelx
02-23-2011, 08:50 PM
Jeez I start twitching and having spasms and Tourettes episodes after 30 seconds! This just seems like too much work! I'll just stick to mega dose of test c or sust

MTLBiceps
02-24-2011, 06:29 AM
I'm going to give the Super Test a shot and see what happens. I hear that 75% of the guys suffer like hell while the other 25% seem to survive pretty well.

The price is right and I hear that (even with the pain) the gains are awesome.

10 min injections it is ... :)

Joe the plumber
02-24-2011, 09:28 AM
Wish I read this thread last week! I shot 1cc Super450 last Saturday and today (Wednesday) I'm still limping and can barely sit down. The swelling is noticeable through my gym shorts!! I believe I probably did shoot it too fast and will give it another go this weekend while heating it first and injecting for about ten minutes, but I have 2 questions. Do I just hold the syringe there for ten minutes and slowly depress the plunger or whats the proper method for this? Secondly, I used a 1" instead of my usual 1 & 1/2" for my glute... could this be a problem too?

Week 2 I hit the other cheek and followed the rules of going slooooow, mixed with 1cc of EQ200 and warmed it really well. It still hurt but the pain was much less and went away after 2 days. Try 3 was back to the first cheek and it's like the first time all over again. My buddy who's also taking it doesnt have anywhere near the pain or swelling that I do and we mix and shoot the same... I'm gonna hang in there a little longer but I think that a good dose of cyp or prop will be my way in the future because this painful J-lo butt implant is not cool!!!

spiderkg
02-25-2011, 04:33 AM
I suffered horribly on my first pin of this. However, after reading the threads, the next week I warmed it really good and then did a five minute injection. Barely felt it the next day! Yet still had the lump from the week before in the other spot. Have done a third pin since then and again, warming and SLOW injection, barely sore the next day.

spiderkg
02-25-2011, 04:34 AM
So this is my first time using Super Test 450, and not going to lie, it hurts like hell and I am fixing to take my third injection tomorrow and i am STILL sore from my first injection.! What should I do so that i wont be so dang sore! Its hard to even workout! Advice please! I would apreciate it!

I suffered horribly on my first pin of this. However, after reading the threads, the next week I warmed it really good and then did a five minute injection. Barely felt it the next day! Yet still had the lump from the week before in the other spot. Have done a third pin since then and again, warming and SLOW injection, barely sore the next day.

nrs1417
02-25-2011, 06:58 PM
I bought the newbie cycle of supertest, equi., dbol, and nolvadex. I have heard many scary things about supertest but have had a friend try it with good results. I have heard from warming the supertest to injecting it as slowly as ten minutes, as well as cutting it with the equi. A few questions I have would it be worth splitting one weekly dose into two? Am I suppose to mix one cc of supertest with one cc of equi making a total of 2cc for one complete injection or can I mix half of each and inject them together twice a week? Are these meant to be two separate injections done on different days of the week in different injection sites? I am a construction worker and CANT be unable to perform vigorous tasks becuase of an overly sore injection site. I am determined to use these products since I have purchased them. I understand test will be better in the future but I am looking for some advice from knowledgeable people the best case scenario in following through with my first cycle with these products. Thank you much and know I will not always be so inexperienced.

nrs1417
02-25-2011, 07:18 PM
So I am new and I understand the grief us new guys get but I need answers from people who know. I hear that cutting supertest with another oil is the way to go among other steps such as heating the oil. My question is is taking the entire weeks dose of one cc and mixing it with the entire weeks dose of one cc of equipoise is how you go about cutting it? that is two cc's in one shot. Or is the way to do this to split the injection fifty fifty but in two or more doses over a week period? Thank you for the wisdom.

mfnrogers
02-25-2011, 07:51 PM
Yes to both! You can do a 2cc injection or you can split it into a two week dose. Make sure they are mixed well and it still wouldnt hurt to warm it. If you are comfortable with more injections mixing it and pinning twice a week are ur best bet. I personaly love SuperTest!!!!

MTLBiceps
02-26-2011, 06:47 AM
I prefer the two shots a week myself. I am in process of picking up the 'newbie cycle' as well as it seems very reasonable.

I find it preferable to pin twice a week as well. In past cycles I've always found that warming it for 3-4 minutes prior made a huge difference.

nrs1417 -> I respect your question and the guys here seem quite knowledgeable and helpful. I would take two separate shots myself as opposed to one 2cc shot. Everyone recommends the overly slow injection with the test. I don't honestly know if 10 min injections are possible, (probably cramp up half way) but seems the longer the better.

dtbard63
04-23-2011, 06:05 AM
I have had trouble time and time again. I have mastered Stealth supertest now. I cut 1cc st per 1cc of either cotton seed or grape seed oil. I filter my oil through a whatman
.2 filter into a sterile 10ml bottle. I mixed the gear with the filtered oil. Never any pain anymore and no infections which seemed to be happening all the time.

smallguybigroids
04-26-2011, 07:45 AM
I way 130 pounds and I injected supertest being this my second shot ever into my arm three days ago and I completed the shot in about 30 secs lol and it tore my arm up!!

Bowflex
05-28-2011, 07:48 PM
I mixed my Super Test with EQ the night before. The next morning I put in under a warmer (light for candles) for about 10 mins and shook it up real well. I did feel the stuff going into my delt but it was ok. I then messaged the area for about a minute and off and on throughout the day. The delt was a little sore but mine always are with gear. That is what I did and I'll do the exact samething Sunday night Monday morning.

niave1
05-29-2011, 07:30 PM
And if you check out the sticky: Stealth injectable faq, it says stealth is painless!! I wonder if the person who wrote that ever tried the supertest, or test e. But once I cut it with something there was abolutely no pain.

I'm glad that it's not just me. I thought I was doing something wrong. I switched to test e after i got cellulitis from supertest, but the test e was bad too. It Fckn swelled up huge, and hurt like hell! I'm on antibiotics again.

vernzern
05-30-2011, 05:10 PM

An injection to your glute is always assurance that the muscle is big enough,but even myself I want to give my ass a break and shoot my quads. And the only way to help the pain there is afterwards sit on your foot or so that your leg is completely bent until the pain goes away. It works every time for me. Alinshop is GREAT!

fladiesel
06-04-2011, 01:23 PM
yup first time runnin 450 thought i would front load with 2 cc"s in the glute. well lets put it this way I WILL NEVER MAKE THIS MISTAKE AGAIN, Oh and i didnt inject it slowly, so now my right cheek is about the size of a soccer ball and looks like it has a bad sunburn oh well little pain medicine heating pad and linament cream and back to the gym in a couple days, as bad as the injection hurt i cant wait to see the results

vernzern
06-06-2011, 06:32 PM
I'm seeing a lot of 1cc or more being shot other than the glutes. That's alot for anywhere besides the glutes. Another thing I've learned is to use an ice pad to numb and hardin the muscle before wiping off the excessive moisture and then the alcohol wipe and let it dry before hitting it.

natast19
06-27-2011, 12:42 AM
Has anyone tried ed, eod pinning of st and if so hows that going just getting ready to make my order and thats what I was thinking bout doing

dudcki27
06-27-2011, 05:51 AM
Has anyone tried ed, eod pinning of st and if so hows that going just getting ready to make my order and thats what I was thinking bout doing

If you're going to do ed or eod pinning just get prop. Fuck ST.

natast19
06-27-2011, 12:15 PM
So in ur opinion prop would be a better choice or just if you were doing ed/eod pinning

irish2003
06-27-2011, 12:35 PM
yep, def hurts, but def strong....the problem is with these blends and high mg/ml compounds the BA is so high in them to hold the solution which in turn causes pain

dudcki27
06-27-2011, 03:36 PM
So in ur opinion prop would be a better choice or just if you were doing ed/eod pinning

Just use prop. And if prop still hurts you just cut it with another oil. My favorite and all ready to go. Just transfer into a sealed vial. http://www.platinumlabz.com/servlet/Detail?no=10

natast19
06-27-2011, 03:42 PM
Right on thanks for the info so just prop by itself at what round 75 eod for 10 weeks and standard pct

dudcki27
06-27-2011, 05:05 PM
I'd go at least 100mg or 150mg eod for the 10 weeks.

natast19
06-27-2011, 05:34 PM
Thanks dudcki ive been going back in forth from st450 to just 600 test c now looking at prop lol this is going to be my 3rd cycle but its been yrs since my last so basicly like doing the 1st time again planning on running 30 mgs a day dbol 3 weeks on 3 off 3 on would prop still be a good choice with that being said or should I stick to test c and save the prop for the next go around. As always thanks I know you got a lot of knowledge hope you don't mind me picking ur brain some lol

niave1
06-28-2011, 02:43 PM
The problem involves all the "Stealth" products. have had the same reaction with "Super Test, Prop, and E test.

Mikillium
06-28-2011, 10:17 PM
Guess everyone is different cause I'd pin stealth test E in my fukin eyeball it's soo smooth!

Isaiah96
07-11-2011, 12:16 AM
Well gentleman, after 6 days and a lump and a reddish arm I can actually say am getting better, I can actually move my arm more freely, still can't lift it forward my deltoid is still injured. I shot 1ml fast and cold on Monday, I should have looked into this forum before I did! What a pain!!! The worst pain, the worst feeling from a shot! Wow I would not recommend to any newb, the most annoying thing about it, is that u can't workout any upper body muscles and I could do legs just have to be extremely careful cause the pain pain is unbelievable! FYI ice helps sooth the pain! And when I say that I mean after several days, not the day of the injection for that follow the advice other users have posted here because it makes since to keep the oil warm and spread while warm!

vernzern
07-11-2011, 05:28 PM
All I can say is that injections are a confusing thing sometimes. I have injected in a spot Glutes or quads and have the most undescribeable feeling and the very next time its all smooth and perfectly painless without blood. If anyone can figure it out it won't be me.

lunatank
07-16-2011, 01:19 PM
Well, this looks like some exciting info for someone who has never used ST before.

I just got my ST and going to be starting it very soon. Now the worst part is not knowing what to expect, as I can relate to the pain people are speaking of.

My last cycle, I finished with some prop and winny shot in the quads. Not sure why, but these two shots, destroyed both quads so bad I could barely walk. I have never experienced pain like this from anything.

An off topic question....the ST sachets do not have any lot-expiry-code on them. Has anyone else had the same? I just want to make sure I am shooting the correct product, as it does have some interesting labelling.

Thanks edit(found the info stamped on the sachet)

Legit8305
07-16-2011, 01:22 PM
Super test sucks it's too harsh just take test C.

Gronkboy
07-16-2011, 02:06 PM
Been using the test c for almost 3 weeks now, no problems what so ever....

lunatank
07-16-2011, 07:22 PM
Haha,

Well it should be an interesting cycle, as I will also be stacking it with Tren E. There seems to be quite a bit of neagtive posts on both products. I will update as things get going.

Isaiah96
07-21-2011, 02:27 AM
Well had my workout buddy start with ST and guess what? Lucky SOB no big problems at all, he followed most of the steps listed in this thread (Keeping the area warm ) and just minor pain and minor redness, he took his second shot today, I guess will see how that goes. As far as am concerned ST is for the far and few and the ones that could man up to such pain, enough said. Test c for me :D