PDA

View Full Version : Getting rid of Water Retention.

matttx
05-24-2007, 06:44 AM
i have a lot of water retention from doing test e at 500mg/wk.
whats the best way and fastest way to get rid of it?

would taking water pills and running do it the best?

how long does it take to get rid of the water retention with out taking anything?

SwoleTexasKid
05-24-2007, 06:45 AM
Clenbuterol or Cytomel or better yet, both.

They make you sweat like a hostage and the bloat melts off.

You should have kept up your cardio during cycle, however, but clen can cut corners and work miracles.

FordTurboDiesel
05-24-2007, 07:37 AM
I have some Arimidex on it's way....I believe that is helpful as well.

SwoleTexasKid
05-24-2007, 07:39 AM
I have some Arimidex on it's way....I believe that is helpful as well.

Yes Arimidex is helpful in preventing water retention during cycle, but Losing the weight after its there needs Clen or T3.

Clen is safer.

FordTurboDiesel
05-24-2007, 07:49 AM
Yes Arimidex is helpful in preventing water retention during cycle, but Losing the weight after its there needs Clen or T3.

Clen is safer.

~filed away in the back of my mind~

lola26
05-24-2007, 07:55 AM
Clenbuterol or Cytomel or better yet, both.

They make you sweat like a hostage and the bloat melts off.

You should have kept up your cardio during cycle, however, but clen can cut corners and work miracles.

bump.. i am really happy that i did not experience any bloat.

sammarbella
05-24-2007, 08:36 AM

how long does it take to get rid of the water retention with out taking anything?

Watch your BP.

BP and water retention are very related, water retention leads to high BP.

For this amount of test you can do this and say bye to water bloat:

1 - Use a good AI (Arimidex or Aromasil) at low to moderate dose.Start moderate and then cut the dose in half.The AI will stop the excesive aromatization and that leads to drop the excesive water retention.

2 - Eat clean diet.Cut junk food cause it use to have TOO MUCH sodium in it.

3 - Drink at LEAST 1 galon of water...coffe/tea and juices water don't count in this amount.More water you take less water the body retains.(to a certain extend...)

After doing this steps for a few days check your BP again, if BP has dropped you have solved your problem, if not you can think about some mild diuretic.

Just my 2 cents...

CAyoungSTUD88
05-25-2007, 03:51 AM

Bump sam. Watch that bp, if its all good drink ur water, watch ur diet, and exercise.
In general you really dont want to take water pills, unless they are prescribed and u have lab values monitored. u might lose too much water or other stuff and throw ur fluid and electrolyte balance off

Alin
05-25-2007, 08:22 AM

an AI like arimidex or letrozole.

lilredheadz
05-25-2007, 09:18 AM
Watch your BP.

BP and water retention are very related, water retention leads to high BP.

For this amount of test you can do this and say bye to water bloat:

1 - Use a good AI (Arimidex or Aromasil) at low to moderate dose.Start moderate and then cut the dose in half.The AI will stop the excesive aromatization and that leads to drop the excesive water retention.

2 - Eat clean diet.Cut junk food cause it use to have TOO MUCH sodium in it.

3 - Drink at LEAST 1 galon of water...coffe/tea and juices water don't count in this amount.More water you take less water the body retains.(to a certain extend...)

After doing this steps for a few days check your BP again, if BP has dropped you have solved your problem, if not you can think about some mild diuretic.

Just my 2 cents...

great advice. I am on test e and deca right now and i am eating very strict. ABSOLUTELY NO JUNK. I have hardly had any water retention and feel great.

made402
05-25-2007, 02:54 PM
Bump sam. Watch that bp, if its all good drink ur water, watch ur diet, and exercise.
In general you really dont want to take water pills, unless they are prescribed and u have lab values monitored. u might lose too much water or other stuff and throw ur fluid and electrolyte balance off
Bump, Be safe with the diuretics, Been there done that and its no fuckin joy ride.

matttx
05-26-2007, 11:54 PM
yeah i been hearing a lot of bad thins about water pills. i just feel more bloated around the stomach. i dont have any AI's on me. should i go ahead and order my next cycle and order some AIs with them. and take them after my PCT? what? thanks for the great advice guys

boston5
05-31-2007, 09:55 PM
yeah the advise is good, im taking sust. and my cheeks are the only thing getting bloated, obviously I want the quickest thing to get rid of it, clen? or arimidex? what about some winni pills?

sammarbella
06-01-2007, 05:23 AM
yeah the advise is good, im taking sust. and my cheeks are the only thing getting bloated, obviously I want the quickest thing to get rid of it, clen? or arimidex? what about some winni pills?

Can i assume that you are bulking so if the only thing bloated is the cheeks (no moon-face for you?) this is FAT.

Simply that FAT from wrong diet and/or high estrogen level.

Watch your diet (junk and carb excess) and get your AI, arimidex is fine for sust and no need to take letro (too much suppresive and not needed in your bulking cycle cause you NEED a little estrogen in your body for bulk...).

Don't confuse bulking with fattening. :rolleyes:

bod1ggity
06-01-2007, 06:53 AM
Can i assume that you are bulking so if the only thing bloated is the cheeks (no moon-face for you?) this is FAT.

Simply that FAT from wrong diet and/or high estrogen level.

Watch your diet (junk and carb excess) and get your AI, arimidex is fine for sust and no need to take letro (too much suppresive and not needed in your bulking cycle cause you NEED a little estrogen in your body for bulk...).

Don't confuse bulking with fattening. :rolleyes:
No shit.... YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT! YOU ARE WHAT YOUR EAT FATASS!!!!!! Damn I hate my fat clients... I hate them.