PDA

View Full Version : What is a 250 IU (injection Unit) for HCG?

Cadillacman
08-30-2006, 09:55 AM
I know it's a unit of measurement, but how much do I draw in the pin?

I ordered some HCG for my TRT and have read to use 250 IU two days before and the day before...but I don't know how to measure that.

Okay, now don't beat me up too bad. :)

jstforme
08-30-2006, 07:49 PM
hold on, before you do anything it says what? to use hcg along with hrt? i dont know where you read this but that author is a dumbass. hcg is to keep your balls up to par so natural test can come back quickly BUT if your test levels are already low and your on a program then what is the point behind hcg use with hrt? ( i did say the author is a dumbass, not you lol ) youll be just fine with hrt, no need for hcg.

Cadillacman
08-31-2006, 03:08 AM
hold on, before you do anything it says what? to use hcg along with hrt? i dont know where you read this but that author is a dumbass. hcg is to keep your balls up to par so natural test can come back quickly BUT if your test levels are already low and your on a program then what is the point behind hcg use with hrt? ( i did say the author is a dumbass, not you lol ) youll be just fine with hrt, no need for hcg.

I've read on several boards that it may assist on keeping my nads from shrinking down to peanut size.

I've already noticed some shrinkage and don't want to wait until they're completely gone.

So is what I've been reading wrong? Do I have to just let my boys shrink away?

Anyone else have an opinion?

opusx
08-31-2006, 03:13 AM
yes it will help with the nads atrophy

Cadillacman
08-31-2006, 03:51 AM
I first read this in the book "The testosterone syndrome" by Shippen and Fryer.

From what I've read since this process will assist in combating long term test usage shrinking effects on the gonads. They have also cautioned against going over 500 IU per week. That's why you do 250 two days and then 250 the day before.

Okay then I'm back to the initial question. How do I measure 250 IU in a insulin pin? I've been reading everything I can get my hands on HCG but nothing so far on "how to measure it".

Any assistance you'd have would be great.

Chief
08-31-2006, 05:23 AM
I first read this in the book "The testosterone syndrome" by Shippen and Fryer.

From what I've read since this process will assist in combating long term test usage shrinking effects on the gonads. They have also cautioned against going over 500 IU per week. That's why you do 250 two days and then 250 the day before.

Okay then I'm back to the initial question. How do I measure 250 IU in a insulin pin? I've been reading everything I can get my hands on HCG but nothing so far on "how to measure it".

Any assistance you'd have would be great.
Someone sent this to me when i asked
250iu = 1/2ml this only applies to HCG

Cadillacman
08-31-2006, 06:52 AM
Awesome...thanks very much.

Chretien2946
09-05-2006, 05:47 AM
Someone sent this to me when i asked
250iu = 1/2ml this only applies to HCG
HCG has to be mixed before it is injected. It comes in a white powder in a vial. It usually accompanies another vial that contains a sterile solution that is to be mixed with the powder. Your vial should state how many IU's are in the powder. Most human versions contain 5000 IU. Some vet versions contain 10000 IU.

You can mix it as strong as you want. 1 ml of solution is enough to dissolve 10000 IU, but most people mix 1 ml/cc per 1000 IU. When doing it that way, the HCG in solution is is 1000 IU per ml. To clarify, that is 1000 international units (not injection units) per cc. That means that 250 IU is only 1/4 cc. 1/4 cc on a insulin syringe is 25 ticks on a 1 cc insulin syringe.

One more thing to note, I have never heard of anyone take less than 2500 IU of HCG at one time. Most take 5000 IU every 5 days and a total of 4 injections.

J-Birdo
09-05-2006, 10:28 AM
HCG has to be mixed before it is injected. It comes in a white powder in a vial. It usually accompanies another vial that contains a sterile solution that is to be mixed with the powder. Your vial should state how many IU's are in the powder. Most human versions contain 5000 IU. Some vet versions contain 10000 IU.

You can mix it as strong as you want. 1 ml of solution is enough to dissolve 10000 IU, but most people mix 1 ml/cc per 1000 IU. When doing it that way, the HCG in solution is is 1000 IU per ml. To clarify, that is 1000 international units (not injection units) per cc. That means that 250 IU is only 1/4 cc. 1/4 cc on a insulin syringe is 25 ticks on a 1 cc insulin syringe.

One more thing to note, I have never heard of anyone take less than 2500 IU of HCG at one time. Most take 5000 IU every 5 days and a total of 4 injections.

Most are a 5000 IU w/ 1ml of sterile water. ml = cc. Do the math !! You would have to do a 1/20th of a cc injection to get 250 IU. That's stupid and useless. I'm sure it says 2500 IU (1/2cc) not 250 IU.