PDA

View Full Version : Fully recovered after only 12 days of PCT (blood work included)

Gambit
09-15-2009, 10:08 AM
Stealth Cycle was:
250mg Test E, 500mg EQ, weeks 1-14
100mg Prop EOD, weeks 15-19
hCG 250mg 2x EW, weeks 1-18

PCT:
Day 1 - Clomid 250mg + Nolvadex 60mg
Following 11 days - Clomid 100mg + Nolvadex 40mg

My blood work at day 13 first thing in the morning:

Testosterone, Serum 976 ng/dL; normal range 241-827
LH 6.3 mIU/mL; normal range 1.5-9.3
FSH 4.9 mIU/mL; normal range 1.4-18.1

What I've learned about myself (not to be taken as advice for all):
- I'm genetically lucky that I don't get shut down hard nor do I suffer side effects from "safe and sane" cycles.
- hCG probably really, really, really helps on cycle.
- With such short turnaround time for recovery I honestly think I can stay on almost year-round, with ~2 week PCT bridges.
- Long-estered gear don't work well for me. Best part of the cycle was the last 4 weeks of Prop.

xvvfacevvx
09-15-2009, 11:57 AM
Great!!!!!! Whats the stats pre and post cycle for your body?

Jello
09-15-2009, 08:43 PM
I would like to see bloodwork after another month and a half.

Gambit
09-16-2009, 12:31 AM

Not possible cuz I've decided to never stay off that long. My personal, educated decision based on how I know my body responds now based on blood work. The fact that LH and FSH are bouncing back so quickly is key... not just the total Test cuz there are all sorts of things that can cause falsely or transiently high Test.

But, are you thinking after I run the standard PCT for 3-4 weeks, wait another 2-3 weeks, I'd somehow be different? Just curious.

xvvfacevvx
09-16-2009, 04:57 AM
Gambit, what were your bodys stats pre and post cycle?

hcube
09-16-2009, 09:39 AM

^^bump.

someone said libido is a good indicator too. My libido was good until >14 days into PCT, almost 30 days after ending my cyp cycle.

Jello
09-16-2009, 09:44 AM
Not possible cuz I've decided to never stay off that long. My personal, educated decision based on how I know my body responds now based on blood work. The fact that LH and FSH are bouncing back so quickly is key... not just the total Test cuz there are all sorts of things that can cause falsely or transiently high Test.

But, are you thinking after I run the standard PCT for 3-4 weeks, wait another 2-3 weeks, I'd somehow be different? Just curious.

Yes...

datamon
09-16-2009, 05:42 PM
you sure all the injected test has left your body?

in this diagram, the column that says Day should be Week and the (5) means Test-E.

http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss33/datamon2x/test.gif

Gambit
09-16-2009, 08:36 PM
Gambit, what were your bodys stats pre and post cycle?

I'm not a bodybuilder, so I don't do measurements. Can I just say I'm bigger, stronger, and faster by cycle end? :D

My weight went from ~190 to cracking 200 for the first time in my life, but that was only during the Prop portion of the cycle. The Test E/EQ portion didn't do much for me other than improved recovery and some increased definition.

Gambit
09-16-2009, 08:37 PM
^^bump.

someone said libido is a good indicator too. My libido was good until >14 days into PCT, almost 30 days after ending my cyp cycle.

My libido takes a dump whenever I'm on SERMs anyway so I personally don't go by that. Everyone is different. But I can say that I felt more "normal" by the 13th day than the 1st day.

Gambit
09-16-2009, 08:41 PM
Yes...

Mind providing a little more explanation for our benefit? LH and FSH often go to near 0.0 when guys are on AAS. So I'm relying on LH and FSH levels being normal to conclude that I'm "recovered."

Why would LH and FSH suddenly crash upon withdrawal of SERMs?

Gambit
09-16-2009, 08:42 PM
you sure all the injected test has left your body?

in this diagram, the column that says Day should be Week and the (5) means Test-E.

http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss33/datamon2x/test.gif

It should be. But it's probably borderline.

oldtimernewbe
09-23-2009, 02:22 PM

Love how this sounds....how the hcg may have helped in quick recovery. However. Like Jello is saying, I'de love for you to wait even another two weeks and have your blood tested again, just to help rule out other possible factors such as the hcg still taking part in you test production, and/or some test-e still left over and so on.
As you said, everyone IS different, so it is possible that the hcg or test-e lasted longer than expected, Why not wait a bit so we can all find out?
If you are 100% correct in what you are saying, it would be some important and useful information for all of us perhaps.

georgefrompa
09-23-2009, 02:40 PM
id like to see a scan of the bloodwork not something typed up... test level looks real high,

CollinDC
09-23-2009, 02:54 PM
It could be possible to bounce back so quickly but IDK and have no evidence to suggest this,but from personal exp. on my last cycle 18wk test e 500mg/wk and 16wk deca 400mg/wk with a winny finisher I never crashed when I came off and still got morning wood everyday ...even after PCT was over,my bodyweight dropped bout 10lbs but im assuming mostly water weight. Maybe im just lucky but I did use HCG throughout

Gambit
09-23-2009, 06:14 PM
Here's a scan, minus personal information.

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/8813/09pct.jpg

Two years ago, I ran an oral only cycle (no Test). My on cycle endogenous Test was low, of course:

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/1869/070725livertest.jpg

After a standard 4 week SERM PCT regimen, my endogenous Test overshot:

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/156/070911testlhpct.jpg

This isn't my first rodeo....

datamon
09-23-2009, 07:41 PM
what oral did you take and for how long? assuming it was for about 4-6 weeks, a blood test 4 weeks after PCT seems like the time to do it, and that is a great recovery for the oral.

but I don't think you waited long enough for a 19 week cycle of injectable test to clear your bloodstream. it is good that you are getting the blood tests though. the hcg helps out with LH and, to a smaller degree, FSH.

Gambit
09-23-2009, 07:55 PM
what oral did you take and for how long? assuming it was for about 4-6 weeks, a blood test 4 weeks after PCT seems like the time to do it, and that is a great recovery for the oral.

but I don't think you waited long enough for a 19 week cycle of injectable test to clear your bloodstream. it is good that you are getting the blood tests though. the hcg helps out with LH and, to a smaller degree, FSH.

It was a 6 week OTC oral. I agree, the injectable Test might not have completely cleared my system, but the blood work was basically ~6 weeks after the last Test E injection, and ~2 weeks after the last Test Prop injection. I'm not focusing much on the Test levels.... that's why I measured LH and FSH. If those were still in the gutter, I would have continued PCT.

Gambit
09-23-2009, 08:10 PM
Oh shit guys.... I just read that hCG might give false positives on an LH immunoassay. Well, the hCG was stopped ~3 weeks before the blood draw. So yeah, everything is kinda borderline here in terms of recovery. The FSH being normal is a good sign, nonetheless. I'll wait a good 4-6 weeks into PCT next time and post blood draw results.

Hope this helps everyone.

georgefrompa
09-26-2009, 01:13 PM
all i can say is wow