PDA

View Full Version : PGCL - Bodybuilding's Most Hardcore Drug?

tommy9avh
05-21-2009, 06:40 AM
-------------------------------------------------------=

BB Monadess
05-21-2009, 07:57 AM
It seems really harsh on side effects... Can't someone just take less, say like 5mcg each time for a longer period or something of the sort?

Other than all the negative sides it seems amazing!

Jeffdev69
05-21-2009, 09:33 AM
Yea right F that what wring with a diet. I could not see any serious use for this other then losing that last 10 pounds last minuite before a comp. Even then F that no point.

flexyphoenix
05-21-2009, 01:08 PM
Im going to have a go though, so will post results from start

:cool:

MRDevious
05-21-2009, 03:20 PM
I've tried it...wasn't too bad :) ...i didn't do it for very long though.

tdizzle28
05-21-2009, 03:47 PM
Crazy shits...I only used to get rid of some gyno. Injected right behind the nipple into the gyno spot...gyno was gone almost instantly, but I was headed straight to the bathroom almost immediately after inject. You'll loose weight from dumping waste material and water. Make sure to stay hydrated!!!

ronnie
05-21-2009, 05:01 PM
Its a vetenary drug used to induce labour.And from Reading peoples opinions who have used it,results seem to be dissapointing.
Don't belive the hype.

half_life
06-09-2009, 04:02 AM
started 2 weeks ago for 6 days took break for five days now back again,it probly sounds a silly cycle but this stuff is strong strong.like taking blow torch to ice ,eats cellulite,brown/hard fat,gyno. but read up on it first,the point of infertility is my major side interest.i've heard of 2 to 15 iu per day. but itd so strong and quick acting i'd stay on low doses.i'm using it purely for gyno.tommy9 and spbeast helped me on starting up but my tolerence is good ..... 1.5 iu into each nipple,trice a day five day break keep monitoring fats then bak jabbing for week,like i said , sounds odd but i can see the difference,and the only bad s*** i had was few days ago thanks to flied lice chiggin cully and chip will a polshion ouh spling lole

dudcki27
06-09-2009, 05:42 AM
Mine is on the way and will be using it after my 12 week bulk that I just started on June first. I've read that a good dosage is 50mcg twice a day for 5 on 2 off for around 2-3 weeks. I'm gonna try for 3 weeks and see how it goes.

The BB Monad
06-09-2009, 07:31 AM
It seems appealing but I don't feel ready to risk it with all those sides.

Post your results please... maybe you'll convince me! :)

sTaTic
06-09-2009, 11:42 AM
It isn't so bad if you don't mind losing some hair

Jeffdev69
06-09-2009, 03:00 PM
holy shit long time no see static

lostwars
06-09-2009, 04:32 PM
Crazy shits...I only used to get rid of some gyno. Injected right behind the nipple into the gyno spot...gyno was gone almost instantly, but I was headed straight to the bathroom almost immediately after inject. You'll loose weight from dumping waste material and water. Make sure to stay hydrated!!!

u crazy bastard i cant even touch me nipps never mind stick a needle into em:eek:

sTaTic
06-09-2009, 05:43 PM
holy shit long time no see static

I've been around. Just busy as shit

half_life
06-10-2009, 05:05 AM
Mine is on the way and will be using it after my 12 week bulk that I just started on June first. I've read that a good dosage is 50mcg twice a day for 5 on 2 off for around 2-3 weeks. I'm gonna try for 3 weeks and see how it goes.

its worth it defo,i might have used the wrong dose as this side of the pond its all iu's some nimrods dont understand iu is a standardation but what they hey,the lower the better it just mean 10-15 spikes per week into nipple.dont quote me boss but the ear to the ground reckons it can be cycled bridged or pct'd.your dose seems supper safe.if i could download picture i would,but does the phrase monkey discovers laptop explain al ha ha ha

half_life
06-10-2009, 05:32 AM
It seems really harsh on side effects... Can't someone just take less, say like 5mcg each time for a longer period or something of the sort?

Other than all the negative sides it seems amazing!

likie i've quoted already its just like a fat burner(managable) toilet....maybe just me(but no problems,straight up) my main concern is the belief of infertility,so like a few users said five days on four days off,its quick acting lik ya know

tdizzle28
06-10-2009, 06:23 AM
u crazy bastard i cant even touch me nipps never mind stick a needle into em:eek:

Lol...I didn't go into the nipple, I went into the skin behind the nipple with a slin pin and injected directly into the gyno. 2 i.u.'s and I've been free and clear for over a year. :)

louk05
07-07-2009, 02:07 AM
where can we get it from?????

hcube
07-21-2009, 03:58 PM
I was reading this thread: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=298908&page=1
It starts as a log by a guy called taiboxer (now: George) and he describes his experience really good. It almost feels like you are getting the PGCL shits just from reading about it... :p

All I can say after reading all 6 pages is: the guys running PGCL are pretty hardcore, and dumb as fuck! :D

I would probably not run PGCL, ever, maybe as a last resort if I got gyno. But rumor as it that PGCL is not as effective for removing gyno as we think... :(