PDA

View Full Version : Cutting Cycle, T3, Winstrol + Anavar

invadergames
02-27-2008, 10:22 PM
I want to run a cycle of T3 coupled with some Anavar and Winstrol to counteract it and hopefully getting my bf% down while maintain, marginally increasing strength?

I have:

Stanoplex (Winstrol): 40 tabs (50mg/tab)
Oxandroplex (Anavar): Oxandroplex 50 tabs, (10mg/tab)
Ibrahim T3: 100 tabs (25mcg/tab).

I'm planning on just using these compounds as they are all I have left and I'm pretty stubborn on not getting anymore for some time. Is the Stanoplex + Anavar enough to counteract the T3? I was thinking about running the Stanoplex and Oxandroplex for 4 weeks and the t3 during and perhaps after ramping up and down? What do you guys think? And I'm debating whether to run the PCT, though it seems I may have to just to be safe...???

jjgonz
02-27-2008, 11:09 PM
you dont have enough anavar

invadergames
02-27-2008, 11:20 PM
What can I do with what I have? Is the Winstrol enough to counteract T3?

lola26
02-28-2008, 12:28 AM
your cycle looks terrible. post your full stats!

invadergames
02-28-2008, 12:48 AM
23, 5'10 178

jjgonz
02-28-2008, 11:04 AM
your cycle looks terrible. post your full stats!

lmao people think were McGiver and shit...i got 5ml of test prop 2ml of sust 6 dbols one pill of anavar and tribulis i would like to run a 10 week bulker..what can i do with this because i refuse to buy more gear...lol....dude go and buy some clen more anavar and winny...and then well talk about a cutter....or if your trying to be serious about it then get some test prop too..since you want to combat the effects of t3 on muscle loss(im guessing thats what you meant)..that will be the start of a real cutter...i personally dont use t3 without test

MacOtac
02-28-2008, 11:20 AM
lmao people think were McGiver and shit...i got 5ml of test prop 2ml of sust 6 dbols one pill of anavar and tribulis i would like to run a 10 week bulker..what can i do with this because i refuse to buy more gear...lol....dude go and buy some clen more anavar and winny...and then well talk about a cutter....or if your trying to be serious about it then get some test prop too..since you want to combat the effects of t3 on muscle loss(im guessing thats what you meant)..that will be the start of a real cutter...i personally dont use t3 without test

LMAO:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Get' em!!!

invadergames
02-28-2008, 12:18 PM
how much more should i get? i only have access to winstrol and anavar, so with those... how much more would i need?

jjgonz
02-28-2008, 12:32 PM
you have access to everything at http://www.alinshop.in/agreement.php but anyway...me personally i run t3/clen pyramiding up then down for six weeks...and 1mg of keto everynight for my beta 2 receptors...benadryl works also...or you can just run the clen 2 weeks on 2 off with eca in between...and the t3 straight through...as far as your anavar doses with this wait for BBmonad to chime in he runs short cutters like this often...for me tho i wouldnt do it with out test otherwise you chance losing muscle...so run some test prop...and i also wouldnt run the winny longer than 4 weeks due to your liver...but at 50mg ed none the less

invadergames
02-28-2008, 06:00 PM
While I wait for "BBmonad," does anyone else have suggestions for the anavar dosage? is the anavar necessary or can the winstrol combat the t3 alone?

The BB Monad
02-28-2008, 06:34 PM
While I wait for "BBmonad," does anyone else have suggestions for the anavar dosage? is the anavar necessary or can the winstrol combat the t3 alone?

Geez! Now you got me! Do we know each other? :confused:

Bro, it looks like you need a little homework and maybe just like visit the local shop??? Just in case you didn't understand - Alin!!! You definately need to buy some more T3 and Anavar at least.

When I cut I run:
5-6 weeks of T3 where the first 3 days I take 25mcg, the next 3 days 50mcg, the next 3 days 75mcg, then run 100mcg for about 4 weeks and pyramid back down every 3 days the same way.
I usually run Anavar at least 40mg per day throughout!
I'd also get some Clen to cycle with Ty's ECA stack which works nicely 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.
Some test here will give you much better results! Maybe add Test Prop EOD or run some Sust 2x week.

Hope this helps!

LeanMass17
02-28-2008, 08:47 PM

I wouldn't run the Anavar at any less than 40mg ED for 12 weeks...but I'm a hard gainer...which gives you a total of 336 tabs for the cycle....Personally I think this cycle is a waste...you need a test of some sort IMO

invadergames
02-28-2008, 09:11 PM
Should I not run the winstrol at all? Why hasn't anyone brought the winny up?

jjgonz
02-28-2008, 09:38 PM
i love winny...so i would run it at 50mg ed the last 4 weeks of whatever cycle you choose...you have it so run it if you want...and im glad BB got over here i didnt suggest var doses cuz i havent used it yet...but get some test bro its cheap...and then you could even leave the var out which is retarded expensive anyway test is so much cheaper :D:D

invadergames
02-28-2008, 11:00 PM
i will on my next cycle, i'm just going to work with the stuff i have now... i appreciate all the help you guys.. but one last question....

I really won't need PCT, will I? With the anavar at 40g/day + winny 50g/day?

ironfreak703
02-29-2008, 03:55 AM
didnt all the bro's tell u that what u have and the cycle u have lined up is stupid??? if u are going to run 40mg of var and u have 50 10mg tabs u will run that shit for like 12 days.. good luck on seeing ne results from that... and u have winni, which u actually have enough of.. that suprises me cuz u must have research the amount u would need, or the were just sold in packs of 40.. on that note u would be taking winni all by itself for another 28 days... this is stupid.. u dont have enough shit.. get some test, drop the var, and just run test ent/cyp at 500mg wk...all by itself... u are a noob and should stick to noobie cycles... like the one i listed above... if u are not going to take to heart what everyone has told u, then dont post... these guys took their time to help u, and u pretty much just told everyone to fuck off and u are doing it anyways because u are an impatient bitch... so there bro... forgive me got a lil tren anger but u deseve that shit bro

The BB Monad
02-29-2008, 05:00 AM
You won't see any results from what you're planning! You don't have enough! Period!!!

You need to purchase more stuff and follow our advice to attain your goals otherwise you're just wasting money.

As for the Winny you could follow my advice and then add the Winstrol the last 3 or 4 weeks of the cycle but once again I highly recommend you get some Test with all that and liver protectant.

The BB Monad
02-29-2008, 05:03 AM
i love winny...so i would run it at 50mg ed the last 4 weeks of whatever cycle you choose...you have it so run it if you want...and im glad BB got over here i didnt suggest var doses cuz i havent used it yet...but get some test bro its cheap...and then you could even leave the var out which is retarded expensive anyway test is so much cheaper :D:D

I just read your post! :D I have a tendency for speed reading and sometimes skip one or two parts!

Test will give you much better results, specially short estered for a cutting cycle but given your cycling experience run Sust or just go with any other Test. If your diet is in check and you do the cardio religiously you will lean out and still gain! Consider that 2-in-1...want better than that?

However, even with the test and because you are pretty stubborn I would run the Anavar throughout. You will like the strength gains and will help you lean but it is heavy on the wallet. The last few weeks run the Winny. Yes, do the PCT!

invadergames
02-29-2008, 12:39 PM
This would be more or less my first "real" cycle. So, from what I've read and what you've been telling me, is I should get test. I don't want to have a test only cycle as I want to cut down on my fat. Given my intentions (increase body mass and muscle, while cutting down my fat) in addition to my already clean diet and workout, which test should i get? Iron freak suggested test E or Cyp. Which? Test E, Test cyp or Test prop? How long should it be run? Should I add the winny in the last 4 weeks? Should I add the var and buy more or just leave it out completely? When/how long/ how much t3 should be added?

Thanks for helping me out you guys. Your advice isn't going to waste.

ironfreak703
02-29-2008, 04:03 PM
ok u dont tant to do prop.. u can, but since u are a noob u prob wont keep up with the eod injections... which are key.. test ENT would be a great first cycle.. 500mg wk split in 2 doses... u can cut on test bro.. it isnt used for just bulking... keep water weight off with .5mg of a-dex eod.. dont throw in t3, dont touch ne other shit but just test... this isnt a game to see how quick u can get big... u make steady gains every cycle.. how old are u again?? i just get the sence that u are very young.. because u are being a stubbern jackass.. just listen to us... 1st cycle= test only.. 500mg wk.. ur choice.. ENT or cyp.. they will both give u what u are looking for... do that cycle with nolva and clomid pct and u will be in heaven.. sorry about all the outbursts bro... i am venting anger

The BB Monad
03-01-2008, 04:46 AM
Personally I run Sust but most newbs go for the Test E on a first cycle. I find Sustenon begins to act a lot faster and also gives less bloat whilst on it. I run it with Proviron at 50mg every day and the Sust I pin 250 on monday and another 250 on Thursday. That way you get the immediate effects from the Prop in it. The T3 just use the search button as there plenty of threads with the correct protocol. You can run the anavar throughout, even at a milder dose and at the last 4 weeks add the winny if you want but honestly? As a newb it just seems you're adding way too many compounds! Just the T3, Sust & Proviron will give you gains and you will drop bodyfat very nicely. At the end of the cycle you should have more lbs and way less fat which sounds like you attained your goals very nicely. Just make sure to eat correctly, train and rest! Good luck bro.

Raceingray
03-01-2008, 02:23 PM
5'10 178 and worried that much about dropping fat??:confused::confused:

invadergames
03-08-2008, 04:06 PM
A lot of it is fat....

ronnie
03-08-2008, 05:01 PM
Why don't you just do cardio for a few months,and diet.once you lose some fat do a newbi cycle.of test e or c for 12 weeks...500mg week.