PDA

View Full Version : AlinShop New Site !

Alin
10-19-2005, 04:25 PM
*AlinShop Update contact information*

Primary Email : alin@heartcable.org
Backup Email : alin@pgpmail.in ( use only if primary account is down )
AlinShop address : www.AlinShop.in
Alternate address : www.AlinShop.org
Our Forum address : www.alinboard.com
Alternate Forum address: www.alinboard.in

bysonrye
10-20-2005, 09:08 PM
Cant get in to the shop. I used the links you have posted here. Help please.

JustBecause
10-20-2005, 09:17 PM
Cant get in to the shop. I used the links you have posted here. Help please.

Clicking on the link didn't work for me either. I had to type it in on the address bar and it went through very quickly ;)

denman69
10-20-2005, 09:51 PM
i got in too. no probs, but clicking link doesn't work. just copy and paste even, or just type the address out.

bysonrye
10-20-2005, 10:38 PM
It says it is under maintenance when I type the address in directly.

Alin
10-20-2005, 11:00 PM
Some customers said www.easysteroids.com is not good name so we change now the setup so will be only www.alinshop.in

bysonrye
10-21-2005, 12:26 AM
Some customers said www.easysteroids.com is not good name so we change now the setup so will be only www.alinshop.in

Still says it is under maintenance.

Alin
10-21-2005, 01:14 AM
NOW WORKS AND WILL BE OK FROM NOW

IN FEW DAYS YOU CAN ACCESS ALSO TROUGH OLD NAME WWW.ALINSHOP.ORG

slick78
11-01-2005, 07:01 AM
Ive still been having problems getting on alinshop.org....my old screenname/password dont work anymore, has anybody else had this problem? Been trying to reset it for the last few days, but cant get a return email....

Gregalmighty
11-01-2005, 07:41 AM
I have kept the shop on my favorites list so all i have to do is click.....youre there. still have to put in name and password though. even with the site problems/switch it always worked for me.. last few years its worked from "my favorites" list. try adding to your favs....
still pass word protected ;)
ps....easysteroids sounds too easy :p i like the ole alinshop :)

cutman
02-17-2006, 07:02 PM
Changed setting to medium,typed address still just get the cookie page. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You

engbulldog
04-08-2006, 07:24 PM
HELP ive tried everthing under the sun to get to the web site still nothing? even emailed alin any ideas it says site is suspended

Kaiser
04-08-2006, 08:27 PM
HELP ive tried everthing under the sun to get to the web site still nothing? even emailed alin any ideas it says site is suspended

Is this the same EBD from ProMuscle? Anyway, the site should be up again, I just logged in.

Tyree33
04-12-2006, 02:10 PM
I agree w/ u gregA. I've never had a prob accessing site probably because I put it in my favorites folder from day 1. All I have to do is is just click on that link and my computer follows the yellow brick road.

taba
04-18-2006, 02:28 AM
Changed setting to medium,typed address still just get the cookie page. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You

Same problem here Alin. I have XP. Went to Security tab and enabled everything because there was no cookie section to enable on XP. Still cannot get past the cookie page on your site. Please Advise.

jesse1303
04-18-2006, 08:43 AM
if I follow the link under alinshops links that says steroid profiles there are two online shops advertising, alin and another shop. if you click on the link it goes to an online shop that looks just like alinshop with different colors. is this an alinshop affiliate, or some other company? if it is another company it looks realy shady since they basically copied alinshop exactly. any input would be great especially if it is alins because the advertise another payment method. :confused:

vg181
04-18-2006, 09:26 AM
Are you talking about the iVitamin.org site? I noticed that last week and asked the same question but never got a response.

jesse1303
04-30-2006, 02:17 AM
yeah, ivitamins, is that you guys alin?

rAJJIN
04-30-2006, 02:29 AM
yeah, ivitamins, is that you guys alin?

Nope, Totally differant people.
Make sure you guys use Only the Alinshop.com or One of his contact infos he has listed above.... I Viatamins is another completley differant company and has nothing to do with here.

Alin
04-30-2006, 02:48 AM
order only from alinshop :D

not conected/ we told them to change the setup or I kick ass :)

Alin
05-07-2006, 10:44 AM
Bump !

deeg1502
07-15-2006, 09:59 AM
Alin-
This is just a curious question, but why don't you use paypal as a method of payment? I wanted to say that your site is awesome and I finally got to make a purchase. Take care and good luck with everything!

DaveB
08-03-2006, 04:07 AM
Alin-
This is just a curious question, but why don't you use paypal as a method of payment? I wanted to say that your site is awesome and I finally got to make a purchase. Take care and good luck with everything!

Paypal is definitly not secure for Alin or you. Not to mention all the stupid Fees they take out. In this game you won't find any one who uses paypal.