PDA

View Full Version : drinking and smoking cigs with clen and cytomel

thajuggla
10-09-2007, 03:13 PM
what are the do's and dont's for smoking and drinking with clen and cytomel? thanks!

lola26
10-09-2007, 03:30 PM
if you dont have the will power to stop drinking and smoking as a first step toward your health, you have no business using aas. be a man, change your lifestyle and do things the right way, the heathy way.

thajuggla
10-09-2007, 03:35 PM
lol i wasnt asking for me, i was asking for my cousin but thanks, ill let him know!

Skrillz
10-09-2007, 04:28 PM
Who cares who you were asking for! You asked a question and lola gave you an answer... You must be pretty insecure... And your cousin's a pussy. If he's not man enough to ask his own questions then he's definitely not man enough to use AAS. I know i'm souding like "gayflower" but some people are just plain DUMB! Drinking and smoking are bad for you regardless of whether you're on AAS or not!!! Use your fucking brain before you post some dumb shit like that. I hate to rip you dude, because i personally don't have a problem with you and i'm sure you're a great guy, but seriously, just take a second to think about it......

thajuggla
10-09-2007, 05:18 PM
There are no stupid questions. I was wasting no ones time or space by asking it. Now if you want to talk about wasting time and space, it was your response that had done so. Your response not only had nothing to do with my question, but it was intended to flame me. I was asking about the risks for him, he asked me and I said I didn't know. He only wanted to know because if there are risks in doing so while doing Clen and Ctyo, he was going to stop both in order to do so. So in turn I asked here because I figured I could get a decent answer, which I did. Plus me saying I asked for my cousin is no reason for you to get your panties in a bunch.

The only reason why he isnt here asking is because he doesnt have an account here... and guess what... since i am family, I dont mind doing things for him.

And guess what... I did take a second to think about it. Thats why I asked here because I dont have first hand knowledge of risks of S & D and Clen and Cyto together. Thank you very much, have a nice day.

Skrillz
10-09-2007, 05:24 PM
So what do you JUGGLE???? Balls???

Skrillz
10-09-2007, 05:26 PM
With What??? Your Mouth???

thajuggla
10-09-2007, 05:29 PM
isnt there an age requirement to be a member here?

EatN247
10-09-2007, 05:35 PM
smoking is a vascular constrictor and increases blood pressure, drinking is a diruretic and causes toxic levels in the liver to increase i use to smoke and did my first cycle when i was 19 of sus/deca and my gains were not that great after i quit smoking i put on 12 pouinds within a month and my cycle after that brought my gains to something more respectable plus smell better lol but you should research the effects of thermagenics with a vascular constrictor like ciggerettes also smoking decreases the time that you hold a pump after a workout which kills any idea of ever competing

ROCK157
10-09-2007, 05:46 PM
smoking is a vascular constrictor and increases blood pressure, drinking is a diruretic and causes toxic levels in the liver to increase i use to smoke and did my first cycle when i was 19 of sus/deca and my gains were not that great after i quit smoking i put on 12 pouinds within a month and my cycle after that brought my gains to something more respectable plus smell better lol but you should research the effects of thermagenics with a vascular constrictor like ciggerettes also smoking decreases the time that you hold a pump after a workout which kills any idea of ever competing AMEN!!!

flatblack
10-09-2007, 05:51 PM
Who cares who you were asking for! You asked a question and lola gave you an answer... You must be pretty insecure... And your cousin's a pussy. If he's not man enough to ask his own questions then he's definitely not man enough to use AAS. I know i'm souding like "gayflower" but some people are just plain DUMB! Drinking and smoking are bad for you regardless of whether you're on AAS or not!!! Use your fucking brain before you post some dumb shit like that. I hate to rip you dude, because i personally don't have a problem with you and i'm sure you're a great guy, but seriously, just take a second to think about it......

granted this a kind of a dumbass thread, no more so than others ive seen tho,but u and lola sound like a couple of self righteous jerk offs, slammin everybody youse can on here...y be rude on a message board...cuz youse can, hidin' behind yer little keyboards...obviously u n lola both have some major personality issues..fuck ya's both...excuse me fer my 2 cents

thajuggla
10-09-2007, 06:07 PM
thanks for the info guys! and yeah, they do sound like jerks dont they =]
like i said though, thanks for the info!

lola26
10-09-2007, 06:10 PM
granted this a kind of a dumbass thread, no more so than others ive seen tho,but u and lola sound like a couple of self righteous jerk offs, slammin everybody youse can on here...y be rude on a message board...cuz youse can, hidin' behind yer little keyboards...obviously u n lola both have some major personality issues..fuck ya's both...excuse me fer my 2 cents

no, i have no issues, other than stupid people using aas as a quick fix to there bad life style and laziness. aas is not a recreational drug. people like this have no business on this board.

flatblack
10-09-2007, 06:20 PM
no, i have no issues, other than stupid people using aas as a quick fix to there bad life style and laziness. aas is not a recreational drug. people like this have no business on this board.

maybe yer fuckin right , i dunno.... just cant see slammin kids on this board is all...i have bad habits as well, sometimes i slip outta my girls puss n it winds up in her ass but i'm not gonna judge people if thats not fer them..shit, we dont really know each other on here..i'm hear to learn n share whatever i can n try to have a good time by jokin around a little...i hate people, i'm all for attacking people in person n gouging their rotten eyes outta their heads n pissing in their hollow skulls but not on a message board, christ:confused: nevermind

thajuggla
10-09-2007, 07:03 PM
tell me if i am correct or not... clenbuterol and cytomel arent AAS am I correct? once again, thanks have a nice day.

FordTurboDiesel
10-09-2007, 07:22 PM
Drinking here and there won't kill you. If your going binge drinking then that's another thing.
I'd be more concerned with the smoking. Thats not really good. If your taking orals you sure as hell don't want to drink either....

DEADBOLT
10-09-2007, 09:41 PM
There are no stupid questions. I was wasting no ones time or space by asking it. Now if you want to talk about wasting time and space, it was your response that had done so. Your response not only had nothing to do with my question, but it was intended to flame me. I was asking about the risks for him, he asked me and I said I didn't know. He only wanted to know because if there are risks in doing so while doing Clen and Ctyo, he was going to stop both in order to do so. So in turn I asked here because I figured I could get a decent answer, which I did. Plus me saying I asked for my cousin is no reason for you to get your panties in a bunch.

The only reason why he isnt here asking is because he doesnt have an account here... and guess what... since i am family, I dont mind doing things for him.

And guess what... I did take a second to think about it. Thats why I asked here because I dont have first hand knowledge of risks of S & D and Clen and Cyto together. Thank you very much, have a nice day.

I think your getting a little outahand my friend, did you just quit drinking
and smoking or something jk

Alin
10-09-2007, 10:01 PM
what are the do's and dont's for smoking and drinking with clen and cytomel? thanks!

I say dont drink or smoke,,,,ON or OFF anything!

EatN247
10-09-2007, 10:37 PM
another thing with drinking is that if you train and drink on the same day your cutting your growth down your positive recovery will decrease my advice get a g/f lol then you juststay home and grow all day thats the way to roll im getting ready to go out right now and i just bring a little food and my own water keep myself hydrated plus people respect a stronger person than a follower, but every once in while have a good time by all means just dont over do it or yuo just wasted a whole term of juicing and training. . . . smoking thats a dead thing everyone quit we know the dangers for past few decades so its time to move on i dont rememebr the producer but its a great product its a pill and it make syou never wnat a smoke again good luck bro ;)

CountVascular
10-09-2007, 11:36 PM
tell me if i am correct or not... clenbuterol and cytomel arent AAS am I correct? once again, thanks have a nice day.

Ace, they are not steroids, but I can assure you, T3 if you dont treat it with a FUCK LOAD of respect, will fuck you up a lot worse that an extra injection of test e a week. Try play with too much Clen for a day, it is like acid without all the fun! NO fun at all...The fact that these drugs are not scheduled as steroids does not mean they are any less harmful for ya. Trust me, my radiologist picked up a thyroid difference on my MRI and I do it STRICTLY.

datuca
10-10-2007, 02:09 AM
I use to drink on weekends like most but took a break before starting my cycle. Damn I miss my single malt with ice on saturdays!

EatN247
10-10-2007, 02:40 AM
rememebr i got caught with t3 once by pigs grrr bad day lol

Beetlejuice
10-10-2007, 07:54 AM
Why waste time or money smoking and taking AAS? Smoking is known to decrease your muscle mass. If you are a addicted smoker don't use it with AAS. Some one please use some common sense for crying out loud.

thym43
10-10-2007, 08:10 AM
Why waste time or money smoking and taking AAS? Smoking is known to decrease your muscle mass. If you are a addicted smoker don't use it with AAS. Some one please use some common sense for crying out loud.

BUmp this one. I would never suggest drinking or smoking on cycle. then again I don't drink or smoke at all. but protocols speak for themselves, don't drink or smoke on aas. I feel, for me, i can't have too many vices, if i am doing one thing i cannot do something else, especially counter productive to what I'm currently doing:confused:..........Owww that one gave me a headache, but you get my point.....:rolleyes:

LeanMass17
10-17-2007, 05:50 AM
I think you should smoke 2 packs a day and wash down your clen and cytomel with a six pack

jackyronell
07-09-2010, 03:45 AM
Smoking cigs with clen and cytomel gives you a a amazing feel. Cytomel is generally taken by the body builders which causes a faster conversion of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats and stimulate their metabolism.

AlwaysBanned
07-09-2010, 04:51 AM
^^^What a douchebag spammer

skizzyfan21
07-09-2010, 09:54 AM
damn bumpin this old ass thread .. enjoy your vacation spammer